BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Kimberly B.
Springfield, MA
This is a great alternative to using regular K cups. This device offers the user a chance to add variety by allowing the use of coffees that are not available in K cup form.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE having the ability to make my own coffee. I'm always buying unique flavor when I travel and this way I can still enjoy it without having to buy a whole separate unit.
Cindy h.
Thonotosassa, FL
With a great selection of flavors and the convenience of k cups, I thing Keurig 2.0 my k cup is must for coffee drinkers on the go. Any coffee drinker will love this product.
Jessica S.
I love being able to make my own recipe for my favorite coffee or tea. The My K Cup allows me to do so with ease. I can't find anything similar that is easy to clean and use.
Lamona W.
Having a Keurig is like having your own barista in your kitchen! There's nothing like the deliciousness of a fresh hot cup of coffee or tea! I could not live without my Keurig!
Genevieve L.
Delmar
I bought a reusable kcup otherwise it would be very expensive to just buy k cups. I love that I can choose my coffee. I have had a keurig for 5 years and will never turn back
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
So happy this came out for the 2.0 Keurig! I use mine a ton for karafes of coffee and for my favorite bagged coffee so I'm not spending tons of money on k-cups all the time.
Jocelyn E.
Yasss. This maker is the best thing ever. It works s well and it makes the drinks perfectly and to the right temperature. It is so fast and east, I believe anyone can use it.
Shasha Y.
Buying kcups can get expensive. I buy coffee ground and use this, and it saves me quite a bit of money. It's easy to use and wash, and I don't have so many cups to dispose of.
Aaron B.
Chamblee, GA
I really like the flexibility of being able to use my own coffee with this, but it is more difficult to clean and if you are making cups of coffee for multiple people, it is really cumbersome. I end up using K-Cups more often than not.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?