BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Becki L.
Charlestown, MA
We love using the Keurig My K-Cup not only because it helps us save money (it's much less expensive to grind our own coffee than to purchase k-cups), but also because we are helping the environment by not disposing of dozens of plastic k-cups each week.
Hajro I.
Awwsome the same time. I don't have control over the weekend. I may have been a while. I don't have control over the weekend. I may have been a while. I don't have control over the weekend
Michele H.
North Aurora, IL
Like using this because of the reusable aspect of it! However, it is still a little leaky unless the tiny filters are also used, which defeats the purpose of having a reusable container.
Jennifer S.
The My K-Cup makes brewing a breeze! All you do is fill will coffee of your choice (big bonus points here!), brew, and then empty when done. It's a great alternative to disposable K-Cups.
Emma M.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love that I can use my own grounds but they tend to get in the machine and show up in my tea. It does offer a lot of variety in my morning routine. Not my favorite but nice to have.
Caryn S.
Denver, CO
I like that you can use this and then buy cheaper coffee to easily make a single cup of coffee. I've found K cups to be expensive and I like how you can reuse this with your own coffee
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Finally, Keurig is being much more aware of users wanting to use their own coffee. The My K-Cup is very easy to use; just fill with your favorite coffee blend and slide into the K-cup holder. The filter works well, and I have not noticed any grounds getting into my cup.

My only reason for awarding four stars and not five is because the 'fill' line only holds the same amount of coffee as a standard roast K-Cup ("Bold" blends tend to have more). This causes 10oz brews to being a little weaker, I wish I could add a little more to the cup to brew a larger size without sacrificing quality.
Heidi B.
How amazing is it to be able to make a hot, fresh cup of my favorite coffee? This way I can support the small coffee shop in my neighborhood by putting the coffee into the "My K Cup"!
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
I love having a re-usable K-cup. I am not throwing anything away, PLUS I am able to mix and match my own special blends of coffee and tea. I couldn't live without it! The coffee and tea is also much cheaper buying it loose and packing the cup myself!
Jennifer C.
This is the best of all worlds! Gives you get ability to use the keurig with any loose tea leaves or free coffee your want. Also makes it so you're not constantly throwing out k cups.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?