BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Ive been using this for about a month. Its ok, the only thing i don't like about it is that it gets dirty and clogged. For the price i was sure i wouldn't have that problem but i was wrong. 25$
Victoria H.
Auburn, MI
I love my K-cup because it allows me to enjoy brands of coffee not available in K-cups. I started off using only K-cups but i prefer strong specialty coffee and hazelnut. I have tried many brands in the K-cup but go back to using My K-cup and specialty coffee.
LeAnn A.
Powell, TN
Easy for parents and busy adults on the go. The many options to choose from; Tea, coffee, hot chocolate. All with their own drop down list of flavors is remarkable and convenient. No more continuous coffee/tea flavor all week long. Mix it up with your mood!
Michele H.
North Aurora, IL
Like using this because of the reusable aspect of it! However, it is still a little leaky unless the tiny filters are also used, which defeats the purpose of having a reusable container.
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
This is what I use at home. Love the reusable cup, it minimizes waste while also allowing me to fully customize my coffee. I can brew whatever I want, add cinnamon, whatever. Must have.
Erica F.
Bethpage, NY
I love using this instead of buying k-cups! It's saves a ton of money buying your favorite coffee and using this to brew it. Plus, it's more environmentally friendly since its reusable. I will never buy pre-filled coffee pods again now that I have this!
Jennifer S.
The My K-Cup makes brewing a breeze! All you do is fill will coffee of your choice (big bonus points here!), brew, and then empty when done. It's a great alternative to disposable K-Cups.
Yaismin M.
Hialeah, FL
I love my keurig but the k-cups can get a little expensive. With the My k-cup I can still indulge in the wonderful array of coffees but not feel it as badly. Girls gotta have her coffee.
Taylor P.
Little Rock, AR
In recent years, I have been trying to cut down on the waster I create. Keurig's My K-Cup is perfect for this. I'm also really picky about the kind of coffee I like so this is great for my Whole Foods freshly ground coffee that I just can't seem to quit.
Kaitlyn V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I LOVE the idea of putting your own coffee in the Keurig. Some cups I have tried aren't my favorite so this is a great alternative if Keurig doesn't offer your favorite coffee in a cup.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?