BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Victoria i.
Stockton, CA
This works good if you don't like to buy the single cups. It also saves you money because you will have wayy more than just the 18 pack of the little cups. You can also choose which coffee you want.
Tasha L.
Litchfield, ME
I've had my k-cup for about a year now and it's still going strong! Easy to use, just bang out the used grounds and fill it back up. Important to go green with products like this to save the planet.
Kelsey S.
I love having one of these! K cups can get expensive if you go through more than one cup of coffee a day and this provides a good alternative. You also have a lot more options as to what kind of coffee you want and you aren't limited to the coffee only in pre made K cups.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I prefer this over the plastic cups you buy, you still get the perfect cup of coffee but with no plastic taste or the horrendous amount of waste having one of these can brewers cause
Sheba J.
I love the K-Cups I got them at a promotional event at a university football game and loved them more than I thought I would. Super easy to use and quick especially when i am a rush to get to work.
Meghan S.
I love this cup! I can fill my own coffee with it and just put it in the coffee maker. Also buying my own coffee to use in the kcup is easier and cheaper than buying individual cups
DeAnna G.
Glendale, AZ
Love, love, love how I can brew my favorite coffee. I have owned my brewer for 4 year now and will never go back to a regular coffee pot again. Did I say I love this product cause I do. I love it!
Jenni J.
Olivet, MI
This is a great reusable kcup! The plastic it issue out of it very sturdy! It's a little hard to clean out without getting coffee everywhere but a simple rinse in the sink with the sprayer helps!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I just received this from Influenster and I couldn't be happier! My biggest complaint with the 2.0 was that you couldn't use the personal K-Cups anymore. So glad keurig listened and made one. Love it!
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love the convenience of brewing a single cup but hated how much waste the pods created so I'm obsessed with this! I do miss the variety of being able to have a different flavor brew each time.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?