BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Leslie H.
Moreno Valley, CA
The "Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup" is amazing because it's convenient! You can brew your everyday coffee by placing the coffee grounds inside of it. Super convenient for when you're temporarily out of K-Cups!!
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
I have this coffee maker with the carafe. I love that I can also use the my k cup to use my own coffee. Our home has had Keurig for quite some time, and it's the only coffee maker we ever plan to use.
Julie M.
Toledo, OH
This was a great purchase! I am a college student so i cannot always afford the k-cups. This cup has made it easy to continue to use my Keurig when I have no k-cups! It still makes great tasting coffee
Jamie V.
Pompano Beach, FL
I like the my cup because you can choose your brand of coffee or some inport d goods if that's your thing but I don't like the fact that you have to play with sizing in order to get a strong cup brew
Brittany H.
This is so nice to have! It is super convenient and a great investment. It is so much cheaper to fill with coffee grounds as opposed to buying the expensive cups if you're just wanting a cup of coffee
Chelsea I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really hate that k cups can get so expensive, so getting a reusable was paramount for my wallet. Dishwasher safe and keeps me from genertating a ton of trash and paying for expensive single use cups.
Stacey P.
Collegeville, Pa
I love my new Keurig and I will NEVER go back to anything else. I enjoy the teas in the K-Cups and my daughter loves the hot chocolate. I am not a coffee drinker so the varieties of K-Cups works for me.
Serena B.
Wise, VA
LALALALALOOOOOOOOOOVE KEURIG PRODUCTS! seriously keurig products have been a blessing to my life especially since i drink coffee all day everyday. definiteily recommend all keurig products to everyone.
Ali W.
These are wonderful for saving money and helping the environment. They make it so you don't have to buy 10 dollar boxes of k cups and all you have to do is get a bag of grinds and scoop some in voila
Meredith F.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This is a great way to make your own coffee without the expense of buying the pods. You can add as little or as much coffee as you would like to the reusable filter. Easy to use and easy clean up.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?