BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that I can brew my favorite coffee with this product! I am a huge fan of Stumptown coffee and I struggled with the idea of not being able to do this with a Keurig until they came out with this product.
JT G.
Philadelphia, PA
Much less wasteful than the usual k cups but can be annoying to clean. Still better than throwing out your individual k cup every time. Make sure the lid is shut tightly so it doesn't leak while brewing.
Laura H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I don't think I can make it through the day without my Keurig! Of course I use it for my morning cups of coffee but I also use it to make my daily tea as well. A day without my Keurig is not a good day.
Estephany C.
Charlotte, NC
Love this! I have the Vue and it was hard me to find Vue cups since every store only carried k cups. But you can easily put this in the Vue and put a k cup in there. Easy to clean as well! So I do love!
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth , VA
I have this coffee maker with the carafe. I love that I can also use the my k cup to use my own coffee. Our home has had Keurig for quite some time, and it's the only coffee maker we ever plan to use.
Brittany H.
This is so nice to have! It is super convenient and a great investment. It is so much cheaper to fill with coffee grounds as opposed to buying the expensive cups if you're just wanting a cup of coffee
Jamie V.
Pompano Beach, FL
I like the my cup because you can choose your brand of coffee or some inport d goods if that's your thing but I don't like the fact that you have to play with sizing in order to get a strong cup brew
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK
I was always concerned about buying a Keurig because of the massive amount of waste that can come from using the disposable cups every time, but I love this for not only using my own coffee, but for reducing waste. Plus, it's a lot cheaper and really not any less convenient!
Julie M.
Toledo, OH
This was a great purchase! I am a college student so i cannot always afford the k-cups. This cup has made it easy to continue to use my Keurig when I have no k-cups! It still makes great tasting coffee
Leslie H.
Moreno Valley, CA
The "Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup" is amazing because it's convenient! You can brew your everyday coffee by placing the coffee grounds inside of it. Super convenient for when you're temporarily out of K-Cups!!
Laurie T.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Christina A.