BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy this 'reusable' K-Cup for the Keurig 2.0 machine! It really saves me some money from buying individual K-Cups, and it also doesn't make me feel so bad 'wasting' coffee grounds. With this My K-Cup, I can just buy my regular coffee grounds and/or other coffee ground blends I enjoy, and fill it into this My K-Cup for a fresh cup of coffee. For those who have 'actual' coffee drinkers in the house (those who like the bitter taste of strong coffee), and who also has a coffee lover who loves to 'pour' creamer and/or sugar into their cup of caffeine, this My K-Cup could actually do two brews if you let it. First one for the 'coffee drinker', and the second one for the 'coffee creamer drinker'. Haha. The only downside about this My K-Cup, I would have to say, is the fact that you have to dump out the used grinds, wash and clean the K-Cup, and dry it off before using it a second time. It's a bit time consuming, but it does save on money. I would suggest to use this My K-Cup on a daily basis, and then just buy individual K-Cups when guests are over.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Game changer! I hated buying the pods because they were so expensive! I’ve had this for a few years and I LOVE IT! I love being able to use whatever coffee I choose! Inexpensive product & worth the buy!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was so happy when these products came out because I always felt guilty about all the waste of my plastic coffee pods! Now, we can use our favorite coffee beans to brew our cups and don't have to worry about waste. Just rinse with hot water after every use to keep the mesh clean.
Darlene G.
I love that we are now given the choice of using our own coffee in the 2.0 Keurig coffee maker.  This My K-cup is perfect and easy to use.  I would recommend this very highly.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
I loveeee this I bought it in Amazon for really cheap I can put my Cafe bustello as strong as I like and that's what I love very Effective I recommend it to everyone that does not want to spend a fortune on k cups. its very easy to use and very easy to clean.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is perfect because you can use ground coffee that you have laying around. Which is what I do. I wouldn't recommend using hot chocolate. Coffee is fine. It's not very expensive. I would recommend getting this product!! I love it!!!!!!!!
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
I really enjoy this reusable K-Cup for the Keurig machine! It saves me money by not having to buy the individual K-Cups. With this My K-Cup, I can just buy my regular coffee when it's on sale and put it in this K-Cup for a single-serve cup of coffee. This is a bit better then previous designs, as there is less of the mesh filter. When using it every single day for two adults, the mesh can get un-attached from the sides, resulting in grounds in your cup of coffee. The only downside to this k-cup is having to empty the coffee grounds and refill it. My husband gets coffee ground on the counter by the Keurig and the floor next to the trash can every single time! However, you can't beat the $ savings for a little inconvenience!
Kya F.
I got my Keurig a few days ago and I bought the reusable coffee filter as well. I have seen the Keurigs for quite some time but thought that was an expensive way to enjoy a single cup of coffee...then I saw the filter and thought I love that concept. I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee and I have a small 5 cup coffee maker that 1/2 of the pot gets thrown down the drain every day after I have my morning coffee. In fact there are times when I would love to have an afternoon cup but feel it is wasting money to make a whole pot for my afternoon cup (and I have tried doing half pots and it just doesn't come out the same!) This is great especially if you're the only coffee lover in your home! I definitely recommend!
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
Nice product. Holds the coffee well. I got mine from Walmart. It came along with my keurig. Does anyone else, however, run into the issue where the coffee looks kind of watery after brewing even when putting it on strong brew?
Stephanie M.
I had been waiting for 'use my own coffee' K Cup for the 2.0 so I am really excited that it has arrived! I think that this version is far easier to use then the ones I had for the Keurig Mini. I have done a single cup to the max line, and every strength in between. My favorite it about 3/4 full for a 12 oz cup with the strong box clicked. Makes the perfect (to me) strength. As with any time you are dealing with coffee grounds it can get a bit messy, and even with the addition of a handle, I still have to wait to dump the grounds when I get back later in the day. But I have no complaints, it seals really well and brews my own coffee!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?