BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I love my Keurig, but not the cups- I like my own coffee and don't like polluting the environment unnecessarily. I like the option this cup gives me, but I don't always feel like it brews quite as strongly as I would like. I keep experimenting with different coffees, so we will see if it improves
Gülşah B.
I use re-usable k-cups to drink my favorite coffee from bags but these I find to be a bit pricey. I've found other ones from bed bath & beyond that worked just as well and much easier on my wallet. Regardless, it's a must have for Keurig lovers, especially those concerned with the environment.
Melonie F.
This is a great reusable filter. It's nice to finally be able to get a strong cup of coffee from my keurig. It's bigger than I expected but it leaves room for the coffee to brew slow and strong. Thanks Influenster!
Amy S.
Ugh. Why can't I make this work??!!! It's such a great concept but the few times I tried it I had coffee grounds everywhere! I have heard to use a very finely ground coffee with it and that may be what I did wrong.
Alana M.
Bartlesville , OK
I love the flexibility of using my own coffee to brew in my Kuerig 2.0. I also used it when I make hot tea, because then I can get higher volumes of hot water at one time using the extended menu the K cup allows.
Megan B.
San jacinto, CA
I was very happy when I found out I didn't have to use my old coffee machine anymore. It certainly saved some space on my kitchen counter. It has also saved me money instead of purchasing the expensive k-cup packs.
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA
The k-cups are a very convenient way to make a cup of coffee. The k-cup filter is the best way to make my choice of ground coffee. The convenience of this filter makes up for the extra purchase. It does not limit me to a throw away k-cup, and lets me try any coffee I want. I love these filters.
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These little cups are definitely convenient, however cleaning them is a bit more of a hassle than I was expecting. They work VERY well, and having them be reusable helps when it comes to waste.
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
These are amazing!!! All the connivence of a single cup brewing system with none of the waste! We grind our own beans and then use these little cups every morning. Delicious coffee and environmentally friendly.
Rachel R.
I LOVE my Keurig. Honestly, before it took me about 2 years to finally get around to purchasing a Keurig because I didn't think that I would use it very often since I only drink coffee 1-2x a week. Now I'm drinking coffee everyday for the same price that I was paying before! It's amazing!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?