BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Brigid P.
Brooklyn, OH
I had the old small Keurig and regularly used a generic brand multi-use k-cup filter, but after it broke beyond repair, I purchased the new 2.0. I like to use my own ground coffee in my Keurig, so it is was extremely annoying/disappointing that I had to purchase a NEW multi-use k-cup to use with the new Keurig 2.0 :(
Coco A.
Providence, RI
I think these empty k-cups are a great solution for the environmentally conscious. also if you love to pick up your own coffee from a local roaster (like I do), but love the single cup convenience these are great. Just don't overfill
Kim J.
Bellevue, NE
I love that I can put whatever coffee I want in the My K-Cup. The opportunity for variety and the fact that it reduces waste like regular throwaway K-Cups reduce are the two reasons why I'll never use anything but the My K-Cup!
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
When we purchased a Keurig, this was our first purchase. I like the convenience of the KCups, but I'm not a fan of the waste. This allows us to use the single serve brewing feature, but with any coffee of our choosing! 5*****
cynthia c.
maywood , IL
I love this its been a great way to save money for me we drink a lot of coffee some of the pros you can use you own coffee some of the cons its a little time consuming having to wait for it to cool down then get all the grinds out clean it then fill it again.
Ashley G.
Fort Thomas, KY
I buy my own coffee and these allow me to brew you own single serve cups while also protecting the environment. After so many uses, the cups wear out, but it's quite a bit of uses and worth it on the money I save brewing my own.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
This product is a wonderful idea. I received it to test with my keurig 2.0. I love that it gives you a way to use the keurig with coffee that isn't available in K-cups. I feel as though it is very effective and I love that it has the removable lid. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who loves coffee!
Christina C.
I honestly hate that you can't brew anything without the keurig logo on it so this k-cup is awesome, there are many brands that aren't with keurig but are still great. I would say this is easy to use and lasts quite a while.
Jamie H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is super convenient when you want to brew your own bag of coffee and don't necessarily want to buy the pods. Its better for the environment and your wallet. A little messy to clean but no worse than an espresso machine.
Christine T.
Chicopee, MA
This the greatest coffee maker ever. From one to four cups ready when I wake up. It keeps it warm for hours without that scorched coffee taste. I love that my favorite coffee brand Dunkin Donuts makes cups for this machine.
Laurie T.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Christina A.