BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Leighann T.
I am a huge fan of the reusable k-cups. My biggest hang-up with single serve coffee makers was the waste created by the use of each individual k-cup. The reusable cups do away with the extra waste and allow for an economic and affordable solution
Kristin C.
Lenexa, KS
I prefer to use my own coffee instead of premade K-Cups, so I'm happy Keurig came out with the My K-Cup for the 2.0 machines. This allows me to grind and use fresher coffee, but also cut down on the excess waste produced by the K-Cups. You definitely have to be careful to not overfill with coffee or you can have some overflow issues!
Brittany P.
Best thing ever!! I am so glad to have this, as much as I love all the different K-Cups and varieties, I loved fresh ground coffee grounds from local Brewers and this just makes me
Love my kurig even more! I can enjoy what ever i like! ❤️
Amanda S.
Love this! Immediately bought this when I purchased my Keurig. Worth the $15! We drink about 5-6 cups a day so using this with my fav coffee keeps the cost down by using our own coffe for $10 a bag vs $14.99 for 24 k cups. Well worth it!
Aspen M.
I love that I can save money on coffee by purchasing a bag of my favorite ground coffee to use in my Keurig. However, the coffee in this filter tends to be much weaker than when made in a traditional coffee maker or when using a k-cup.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I have 3 of these and honestly couldn't live without them! It is so easy to just use my Folgers coffee and put it in there! The only thing I don't like is having to clean it out lol but it only takes seconds so not enough to lower the stars :)
Brigid P.
Brooklyn, OH
I had the old small Keurig and regularly used a generic brand multi-use k-cup filter, but after it broke beyond repair, I purchased the new 2.0. I like to use my own ground coffee in my Keurig, so it is was extremely annoying/disappointing that I had to purchase a NEW multi-use k-cup to use with the new Keurig 2.0 :(
Malayna P.
Layton, UT
Love it! I don't use k-cups because of the amount of waste, but having a reusable cup is perfect. Don't have to waste a lot of coffee making a whole pot, can use whatever brand I want and it's pretty convenient. Only drawback is it only makes one cup, it doesn't have an option to use with the carafe addition to my Keurig.
Molly K.
Silverton, OR
I love that I don't feel wasteful by using my Keurig for a single cup of coffee! This pod also lets me customize my drink so I get exactly what I want! Sometimes it is difficult to get my drink as strong as I would like, however.
Kesha K.
Bedford, PA
This is one of the best things I have ever purchased. I absolutely love loose tea and this makes it super easy to make a cup of tea with many different kinds and flavors. I highly recommend getting one of these if you own a Keurig.
Laurie T.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Christina A.