BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Lauren B.
Kansas City, KS
This thing is great! I use it every now and then, especially when I want to try a brand or type of coffee that doesn't come in pre-packaged K-cups. Also, it's more environmentally friendly than throwing something away everyday -- simply re-use it! :)
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
My husband and I use these every morning when we make coffee. I feel much better about using these than polluting the environment! We are on our second set. The first lasted 3 years until the metal mesh broke! We did not hesitate to buy another set.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I received this product from influenster as part of their #mykcup voxbox for testing. It has been so exciting to have a reusable kcup. I feel better about using these instead of throwing away all that plastic and i can buy coffee at a lower cost now
Dana R.
Middletown, OH
I received this product courtesy of influenster for reviewing purposes. I love the idea and that I can pick which coffees to brew. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to get the coffee strong enough. Sometimes the coffee comes out kinda watery...
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I use this My K-cup to save adding to our trash.
I can buy bags of different gourmet #coffee for a lot less than the #K-Cups
I love my #keurig and it's time for a new one. how about you send me a newer version @influenster ☺

this are #reuseable and easy to use
Jaime T.
Medford, MA
I love using my 'my k-cup' because it helps me use less plastic at home and at work. I am able to use any flavor coffee I want, which is an added bonus. I feel much better being able to caffeinate and be environmentally conscience at the same time
Kimberly J.
I love this! The pods are great but they can get expensive, so I love that I can add whatever coffee I want with this product. It's so easy to use, and you save money not buying the pods all the time. I definitely recommend this to anyone with a Keurig.
kristina a.
I really like that I don't have to buy disposable pods. I can buy coffee that I would normally use in my multi-cup machine, but also use it to brew just one cup when I'm in a hurry. I think this k-cup is great for the environment, because there's not a lot of plastic being put into our landfills. Hands down my favorite way to use my Keurig.
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
It's nice to have a recyclable container and use the coffee you like instead of the K-cups! Especially if you like specialty coffees this one is a no-brainier. Plus the added bonus of not feeling guilty throwing away that no biodegradable cup.
Leighann T.
I am a huge fan of the reusable k-cups. My biggest hang-up with single serve coffee makers was the waste created by the use of each individual k-cup. The reusable cups do away with the extra waste and allow for an economic and affordable solution
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?