BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Christy C.
Springfield, MA
This would work great if when I put my coffee grounds in the cup and put in he Keurig to make, it didn't spit out the coffee with some of the coffee grounds in it. Not sure if I was doing it wrong but I let a friend borrow it and it happened to her too.
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have owned Keurig coffee makers for years; this is my third one. I really wanted to buy a one cup coffee maker but other than the "mini's", only the 2.0's are available. The 2.0 is a carafe coffee maker which can also make a single cup. Using my previous Keurigs, I just turned it on and pressed the "brew" button. Not very happy with this one so far
Janet W.
Boley, OK
I love my Keurig filter. It is so easy to use and reusable and it is so easy to clean. I drink coffee all day and I like being able to use whatever coffee I want. It is so convenient and such a time saver. I usually just grab a cup of coffee and off I go.
Sydney H.
Pikesville, MD
I just started using these not even a week ago and I have to say this will save me a slot of money. I am always running out of K-CUPS and this makes things so much easier. Plus not as much waste is produced with the re-usable K-CUP
Megan B.
Love using this for my coffee. I'm not a huge coffee drinker so just one cup is enough. I work at a coffee shop so I get free coffee so all I have to do is just grind up the beans and then I'm all set to make a cup. I don't have to spend any money on the k-cup inserts.
Nikki V.
This little simple product not only saves me money...it allows me to continue to enjoy my favorite coffee. I prefer to purchase whole beans and ground them as needed. This makes it possible. My favorite coffee while not sacrificing the convenience of the keurig
Brandi H.
Tacoma, WA
This is the greatest invention! Love the ease of using my own coffee and making the perfect cup every time! The product goes in and out of the machine easily. The only downside is a little messy cleanup. Overall I am very satisfied with the product!
Cara B.
Quincy, IL
When making a single cup of plain coffee I prefer to use My K-cup because it reduces waste and I can choose whatever regular coffee I'm using at the time. It's easy to load and clean so why not reduce the amount of those little plastic cups going into the trash.
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
My husband and I use these every morning when we make coffee. I feel much better about using these than polluting the environment! We are on our second set. The first lasted 3 years until the metal mesh broke! We did not hesitate to buy another set.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, KS
This thing is great! I use it every now and then, especially when I want to try a brand or type of coffee that doesn't come in pre-packaged K-cups. Also, it's more environmentally friendly than throwing something away everyday -- simply re-use it! :)
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?