BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Kaleigh L.
Love that I can use my own coffee, and there's no garbage. great product. would recommend to a friend
Coriane a.
It is perfect for an express morning, easy to use. Fast to get result. Good to have more than one cup
Kim W.
Oshawa , Ontario
This is a great system. it is convenient and there is a lot of variety of flavors. It is easy to use.
Natalie W.
Toronto, Ontario
I love these, really useful for a busy student/young professional like me who is always on the go !
Jaclyn D.
ALLISTON, ONTARIO
Love it. Great idea and enjoy the reuseable option and that I can use any coffee I like. Grinds.
Chelsea M.
Easy to clean. Great idea. Helps save on cost of k cups and lets you use up and coffee grounds
Tammy I.
Ignace
Like it for whenever I want coffee.. but does no good when you have a few people wanting coffee
Kyara T.
Toronto Ontario
Love the keurig 2.0 my cup! Let's me buy which ever kind of coffee I want and have it everyday!
Andreanne M.
Blainville , QC
Love my keurig cups! Taste great, and easy to use! Worth the purchase you won't be disappointed
Aneta A.
North York, ON
I am using this right now with my Keurig 2.0. Its amazing and i love how i can cusomize my cup
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?