BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Rhonda M.
I think the my k-cup is a great idea.it provides even more versatility to the flavors of coffee and brands you can use.you don't have to use a brand that makes K-Cups.you can use your favorite bag of coffee now.i like it.it's easy to use and coffee comes out tasting good
Lisa M.
El Paso, TX
I love that they now have a reusable K-cup for the 2.0 system. Cuts back on waste & I can use my favorite beans, freshly ground! This reusable cup is particularly nice & sturdy, & mesh is stainless steel & fine so grounds don't slip through. Only con is sometimes it's hard to get all the grounds out. You either have to empty it immediately or wait until the grounds are dry.
Kaitlyn A.
This has been amazing! We had a ton of ground coffee left after purchasing our Keurig. Instead of letting it all go to waste, we decided to purchase the Reusable K-cup! Super fun being able to use what we've already purchased and enjoy the quality served by Keurig!
Heather M.
PLEASANT GAP, PA
I love using this filter for my own coffee grounds! Not only does it taste better then the store bought k cups but it is much more cost efficient! I also don't like the plastic after taste that the store bought k cups have and with this filter I don't get that taste.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
This is product is awesome because you do not have to purchase the individual cups. This product is good because it is better for the environment and more economical. The Keurig cups can get expensive so the Keurig K-Cup really cuts down the price of a cup of coffee.
Alexis W.
Hahira , GA
This is the best invention for the Keurig because there are some coffees that don't make the pods for it, so you've still got to use the grains, but the measuring tick marks on the side always let me know how much to use and I still get one heck of a cup of coffee!
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This product is a solid way to reduce the traditional waste that comes along with single-serve machines. My only bit of advice would be to pack the coffee down more to leave more room for more coffee if you tend to drink yours strong. Sometimes it can wind up a bit weak.
Allison S.
Williamsport, Pa
I love the ability to use any coffee I want in my Keurig. It helps me use up some coffee I already had before my Keurig and my roommate can use it and not feel bad about the waste k cups create. My only gripe with this product is that it can be annoying to clean.
Rachael D.
Tacoma, WA
Love this product! I like to be environmentally conscious so I prefer using this reusable coffee cup as opposed to using the little plastic guys that fill up all the landfills. Easy to use, then just give it a rinse and its ready for you the next time you need it.
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
I like that I can use my single serve coffee brewing machine with my favorite local coffee beanery. The k-cup allows me options on strength as well as variety in an eco friendly and pocket book friendly option. It's easy to keep clean and does its job efficiently.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?