BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Heather F.
Saint Albans, VT
I don't like how I can't get the system to shut down after brewing. I just have to unplug it every time I'm done with it.
Everything else is fine.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
This is excellent to use if you like to buy your coffee in bulk. It is reusable so less expensive to make a coffee with no plastic k cup waste
Amy C.
This is a great product. You can use any type of coffee. It is easy to use. It is a pain to clean. I honestly don't grab for it often though
Britani S.
I love having a reusable cup but hate washing this thing! My best advise is wait until the coffee is dry before dumping and washing by hand.
sherrie M.
This product has helped restore my faith in keurig. I loved the ability to make a cup of coffee with out the waste like the traditional ones.
Paula H.
london, Ontario
Love that Keurig finally came out with a re-usable k cup! It works like a charm! Easy to use and clean! Now we need a carafe sized one!
Shenna M.
I live this little gadget! K-cups can be too pricey when there's a few people using them everyday, so it's nice to have a reusable cup.
Mandy R.
Burnaby BC
If you own a Keurig you need to own this. It eliminates waste, can be used with your own coffee and is easy to clean. Highly recommend!
Jenni G.
Thunder Bay, ON
Use every day multiple times a day! I love that it has a lower impact on the environment and I can still make my favorite coffee :)
Jenna C.
Ingonish , NS
I love my Keurig cup and I can drink my delicious coffee, brewed fresh every time without the guilt of polluting the environment
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?