BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
I am not a huge coffee drinker but when I have used the K-Cups they have made a very good and solid cup of coffee. It's easy to use, and more importantly CLEAN!
Linda D.
St, AB
Great product I was given for Christmas can use your favorite brands of coffee grounds and make strong as you want . Cleaning it is the only irritating thing
Crystal M.
Langley, BC
Aside from being a bit tricky to get clean it's super handy in allowing you to use your own coffee in the machine, while not having created as much garbage.
Denae B.
Winnipeg
I love this as it doesn't waste all the plastic that keurig cups use. I can also use coffee brands that don't come in pre made cups. Simple to use and clean.
Samantha C.
Great product. It's better for the environment and it ends up being cheaper than buying individual cups (especially when you drink as much coffee as I do).
Kristen  F.
Calgary , AB
This is a great product add to the keurig system. it helps to reduce the amount of waste from k-pods. I love the flexibility to brew my own coffee choice.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
I love the My K-Cup for the Keurig 2.0! I love how convenient it is to use our own grinder to make fresh coffee. The My K-Cup is easy to use and clean.
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
I love this Keurig machine. It does just what it says. But the taste is amazing yet affordable. A must have if you want or need coffee,tea, or a latte.
Jasmin B.
I really enjoyed this because you can't always buy your favorite coffee in K-Cups, so this allowed me to use my keurig for whatever coffee I wanted.
gab S.
Whitby, ON
I find these hard to use. Some times my machine doesn't even accpect them. Can be very messy and cause spilling. Do not romconed unless on a budget
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?