BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Julie P.
Gatineau
This is the answer to a non environmentally conscious brewer! I bought no name pods which were 'ok', but although this is 4x the price, the grounds can't pollute the needle. thumbs up Keurig, even though it took you a year to cave in to outraged environmentally conscious consumers
geoff m.
thunder bay, ontario
This is a unique product... it allows you to brew a larger pot which it says it is good for 4 people however if you have big coffee mugs like me and my spouse then it brews enough for 2. Very convenient; only downfall is that when plugged in it continuously warms up the water.
Jessica R.
North Vancouver
I would rarely ever use my Keurig if it weren't for this convenient device. With my k-cup, i save a ton of money in not buying the pre-filled cups. I can use any kind of coffee I like, &i produce a lot less waste. This thing is a must for all Keurig owners.
Nichole F.
Longview, TX
My fiance and I love the My K-Cup! I live the fact that I can continue to use my current favorite coffee brand in my Keurig. No waste like with the regular K-Cups container, no coffee filter to trash daily and no more wasting coffee tht doesn't get drank!
Brett B.
Lorette Mb
I love my reusable cup! Saves money and don't have to worry about running out of cups! However it is a pain to clean would be better if it had a removable paper filter or brush to get all grounds out. Worth the $20 I originally didn't want to spend on it.
Jessica G.
Love this item, gives me versatility in the type of single serve coffee I have every day. Main problem is that its a little messy and not as convenient as a pre-packed K-Kups- especially considering you have to wash it before the next use. However, the fact that I can use different types of coffee whenever I want makes it a winner.
Monique W.
Mount Hope, ON
LOVE IT! Allows you to still enjoy the benefits of a quick single-brew machine but you can pay a fraction of the price by filling the My K-cup with lose coffee from a large tin/bag. Super convenient and lowers costs of single-serve coffee making.
Candace F.
Saskatoon , SK
I live this. it makes using my keurig inexpensive and is a lot better for the environment. the only down fall is that it is hard to keep clean, even if you wash it right after you use it, it still becomes stained after only a few uses
Sabrina B.
My ride or die for the past few years! i just love the simplicity of the machine and the range of coffees made for the keurig. I hate having to think about making my coffee in the morning, keurig makes it simple, fast and easy!
Danielle  R.
williams lake, British Columbia
This is the best thing for these machines. it stops the waste of k cup pods we all know fill up the landfill and gives you the option to choose whatever kind of coffee you want even if it isn't made as a single serve k pod
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?