BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
megan d.
Sciota, IL
I really like that this is reusable and I can use it for any type of coffee.
Rachael M.
So great to have when you only have ground coffee to use! Such a life saver!
Heather P.
Love the option to use my own coffee... Highly recommend to keurig users....
Samantha M.
I love that I can still use my favorite coffee without having to buy k-cups.
valorie l.
Council Blfs, IA
I love how easy it is to have my morning coffee with out wasting a whole pot.
Becky M.
Amazingggggg i love love love this its amazing for coffee totally a good buy
Alyssa C.
I really like the Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup . It's a really hand little thing and it's really simple to use. Just fill it with your favourite ground coffee, put on the lid and brew. It brews a cup of coffee that's just as good as the k-cups you buy in boxes. Plus, it can be much more affordable than always having to buy k-cups and it's eco-friendly too, which is what I like best about it.
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Sarah O.
The best companion to the Keurig machine. It eliminates the need to buy the single use pods while still getting a single cup of coffee. It’s expensive for a add on but they are heavy duty and they can last for a long time if you take care of it.
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
I love this little thing!! Comes in handy when I run out of k-cups and I can just put a scoop of coffee grounds in and have my morning coffee! Definitely worth having for sure!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?