BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Nikki B.
Newton, NC
This is probably my favorite coffee accessory. I can easily use this for my ground coffee but also help the environment by not using constantly throwing away k-cups. It's so easy when I'm done i empty my groups and either wash it out by hand or throw it in the dishwasher for a deeper clean.
Sophia F.
Mcallen, TX
Love the My K-Cup because it allows me to indulge in a great cup of coffee from a local coffee shop or my Texas Pecan Coffee flavor from H-E-B (buy online!!) when otherwise this option wouldn't be feasible as my favorite flavors are not yet available in K-cups
Annie N.
Shorewood , IL
I love this. I can use my own coffee (usually dunkin or Starbucks) and it's super environmentally friendly! I always feel so bad using the k-cups that you throw out. This way, I'm using less coffee grounds and I'm not killing the environment, so I don't feel awful! Totally recommend
Becky F.
I love that I can use the coffees that I want in this, and I think using this has a better taste than using the plastic K-Cups. This is a much less expensive option too, becaues Kcups are pricey. But just buy this once, buy the coffee of your choice and it will go a longgggg way.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I purchased the Keurig because I wanted the ease of brewing one cup at a time. The Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup allows me to do this without the unnecessary use of plastic cups. I am so happy to brew my coffee every morning knowing that I won't be contributing to added waste in a landfill.
Miki M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Seriously the best invention to date! I used to use a French press bc I loved how deep I could get my coffee to get and now I use my k cup and it's just so easy and brews the perfect cup of coffee every time. Super affordable since I use it every day and you just need a spoonful!
Erin M.
Mason, OH
I love love love my keurig! I saved up for two years to buy one instead of paying for it outright. It's easy to use. Convenient. I love e that I don't have to buy coffee filters anymore as well. The pre-measured k-cups are amazing. I can even buy my hot apple cider in the k-cups!!
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Reusable K-cup lets you make your regular coffee every morning without such a harmful impact on the environment. I love my Keurig, but constantly throwing away the individual cups created too much waste. I much prefer this method, that still create great tasting single-serve coffee.
Chelsea J.
Greatest addition to my day. This allows me to use my own coffee in my keurig system. I often carry small satchels of my favorite teas or coffees. Since Keurigs or single brew systems are much more common even in public establishments, I can pop my own kcup in whenever I want.
Bethany N.
E Providence, RI
This reusable Keurig k-cup is awesome! I can use whatever brand of coffee I want, and since its reusable it's better for the environment than the regular k-cups which are un-recyclable. If you make coffee everyday with a keurig, I highly recommend getting yourself one of these!
Laurie T.
Melinda T.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Joyce T.