BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
We have this product and I'm not a huge fan because coffee grounds typically end up in my coffee
Beth W.
Iove that I can use my favorite coffee beans any time I want. Gives more options and saves money
Amanda E.
Tower City, PA
Great works well. helps keep my coffee good. tastes great. easy to clean. not hard to use at all.
Brittney S.
Portland, OR
Very quick and easy to use. Especially when on the go, making a coffee and running is made easy.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
This product was very simple and easy to use. You can use coffee or tea in it. So easy to clean!
Breauna J.
Tacoma, WA
Love this machine. Use it everyday. I love that I don't need to make a whole pot for just myself.
Guillermo S.
Merrillville, IN
Love how many times I could use this before washing.. Havnt really thrown out since it last long
Diana J.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product, glad to know I can make my own coffee any time without worrying the price of pods
Anna S.
I love being able to create all drinks using this great cup. So much more cost efficient as well
nicole n.
I LOVE MY KERUIG IT IS AMAZING! I love how you can pick and choose what coffee you want so easily
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Has your cup ever stopped working / ended up breaking? My "bo bo" purple k cup recently stopped working in my 2.0 wahhh :"""(
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
When you brew your coffee in this for the karfe. I have a k425 I believe. It’s the one that brews all sizes and brews full pots of coffee, but does anyone have to issue where after brewing a pot the coffee seems watery and not strong. Even if you brewed it strong.
Earn $379/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $248/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $296/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)