BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Tammy M.
This is an awesome addition to my kherig I can buy any type of coffee on sale and it'll work. Love it!
kasara C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love I can but any kind of coffee and use this filter. sometimes I do get grounds in my cup using this.
Samantha M.
This product lets me decide what I want to have that day without being confined to a pre-packaged cup!
Heather M.
Love these they easy to use and so convenient they are the best!! I will definitely be using them again
miranda p.
Milwaukee, WI
Love that I can use my own flavors of coffee. Economical for my wallet and better for the environment!
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville, FL
It may just be me, but I don't ever feel as though my coffee is strong enough when I use this product.
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Nice for on the go...press the button get ready and go! I only wish you could clean it a little better
Samantha L.
Very easy to use and great for single cups of coffee. Strong enough no matter the size of the serving.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
These are great! We use them at work and at home....they definitely help save money....would recommend
Tawney Y.
Norton Shores, MI
I really like my keurig. They last a long time and are worth the price. The k cups are kind of pricey.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Has your cup ever stopped working / ended up breaking? My "bo bo" purple k cup recently stopped working in my 2.0 wahhh :"""(
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
When you brew your coffee in this for the karfe. I have a k425 I believe. It’s the one that brews all sizes and brews full pots of coffee, but does anyone have to issue where after brewing a pot the coffee seems watery and not strong. Even if you brewed it strong.
Earn $379/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $248/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $296/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)