BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Allie L.
Dover, AR
So glad they finally came out with this!! Allows me to brew my own coffee without having to use the pods!
Alexis J.
This is perfect for those always making coffee! Saves money and the environment! Throw those K-cups away!
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Awesome money saver. Don't have to buy K-Cups you can use your favorite bagged flavors with the my k cup!
nikki u.
Rock Falls, IL
Works great and saves in waste. I love being able to reuse a K cup. They are also very easy to maintain.
Emily T.
New Baltimore, MI
Convenient. Sometimes I notice coffee grinds in the bottom of my coffee cup. Easy to clean, easy to use.
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
Really love this option so I don't have to only use k cups. It makes a great gift for coffee lovers too.
Samantha M.
This product lets me decide what I want to have that day without being confined to a pre-packaged cup!
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Nice for on the go...press the button get ready and go! I only wish you could clean it a little better
Heather M.
Love these they easy to use and so convenient they are the best!! I will definitely be using them again
Jana W.
Coushatta, LA
I couldn't live without this. Everyone in this house likes a different coffee, so it works well for us!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Has your cup ever stopped working / ended up breaking? My "bo bo" purple k cup recently stopped working in my 2.0 wahhh :"""(
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
When you brew your coffee in this for the karfe. I have a k425 I believe. It’s the one that brews all sizes and brews full pots of coffee, but does anyone have to issue where after brewing a pot the coffee seems watery and not strong. Even if you brewed it strong.
Earn $248/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $351/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $205/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)