Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA

Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
5 months ago
Depends really. At least with the My K-Cup, you can customize your brew - use whatever coffee you like and adjust the strength of your coffee by filling the cup more or less with coffee grounds. it can also bee cheaper in the long run.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
Absolutely, the press cups are filled with chemicals in the sealant of the cup that come out when exposed to heat
MONEKA S.
MONEKA S.
1 year, 9 months ago
I use both the pre-made K cups & the My K-Cup. Some times I grind my own coffee beans and use the My K-Cup to make me a fresh cup of coffee.
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
1 year, 9 months ago
I recommend this product if you are looking to save money in the long run, great to use, you only need to make sure that this k-cup is compatible to your Keurig.