Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA

Amy N.
Amy N.
2 weeks, 5 days ago
I've had the same issue. They make tiny little coffee filters you can put in there, though, and that seems to stop it. And they're usually compostable, so if you're using the reusable cup to cut down on waste, it still will!
alexa g.
alexa g.
N Chesterfld, VA
1 year, 11 months ago
I soak mine in baking soda & peroxide once a week. Also I descale the unit with distilled vinegar once a month and it definitely helps!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Auburn, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
Try a coffee filter cut down to size, works great!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
2 years, 1 month ago
I've noticed the bottom of the cup residue too...but never the top.