BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love that keurig offered an alternative to buying the k cups. I ordered this to keep on hand for when I run out of my k cups. It’s very easy to use , and provides the perfect amount of coffee for your machine. I was happy with how easy it is to clean as well. It’s a fair price , and helps save money if you can’t buy the cups.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
This little thing is awesome.  I like having a reusable cup to cut down on waste.  I use this everyday at work because we have Keurigs for out coffee.  Its really easy to get my coffee into and doesnt leave little bits left over after my cup is brewed.  It is also really easy to clean which is a plus! Great product!
Amy N.
If you have a Keurig, you NEED a My K-Cup. It'll save you all the dollars, give you more flexibility on what coffees you can use, AND it's way better for the environment (just think of all the little plastic k-cups you're not sending to a landfill). Easy to use and easy to clean, so there's really no excuse not to use one.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Definitely affordable and it's awesome when you're sick of all the flavored coffees you have and want to try something different or just use your regular ground coffee.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup Coffee Pod is a convenient tool/product that allows me to brew my favorite coffee when I want. It is reusable, durable, and dishwasher safe (top rack). The coffee pod has a removable lid allowing easy filling and cleaning. I recommend this reusable K-Cup coffee pod.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Game changer! I hated buying the pods because they were so expensive! I’ve had this for a few years and I LOVE IT! I love being able to use whatever coffee I choose! Inexpensive product & worth the buy!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing. I don’t know what I’d do without it. My only small suggestion is a larger option. Maybe 2-3 cups at a time not just one. But not a whole pot either.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I can buy my favorite coffee in the bags I love getting the fresh beans and grounding them up in the store with this little thing you can make all of the coffee you want and not worry about having to have a kcup pods or not. Of course I love my single serve kcup pods. I could not do my mom things and wife things with out coffee to start my day.
The only down fall is you have to use the carafe instead of just one cup. It can be a bit wasteful if you only drink one or two cups but perfect for sharing with a friend our spouse or if you have company over. It not much at all I found mine at Wallmart for around 10 dollars
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Thank goodness for this lovely thing. Keurigs are amazing, but the K-Cups you  buy in stores tend to break the bank quite a bit. I find that buying my own coffee and using this little thing make my life so much easier and save me a lot of cash. I love it so much, and I use it on a daily basis.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Great purchase so that you don't have to keep buying K-cups. You can purchase a coffee blend you enjoy and just place the coffee grains into the reusable K-cup. The only downfall is that it gets very hot so you have to wait for it to cool down before emptying it if you want another right away.
Laurie T.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Christina A.