• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

What products do you put in this?
Does this work? ?
Is this compatible with the Keurig duo coffeemaker ?
Start your review of Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup!
How would you rate this product?
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Love it best keur8g I bought you can make a whole pot with a pod or have them individually can't go wrong on entertaining
Jennifer G.
Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup uploaded by Jennifer G.
This comes in handy when you do not have a k-cup packaged coffee. This gives you direct access to utilize the freshest coffee of your choice! I totally recommend this nifty product! Very affordable! I use it at work and home! Reusable Keurig Coffee Filter, Refillable K Cup Pod - 2 Capsules
taylor R.
raleigh, NC
This is a great way to use your favorite coffee and also allows you to reduce waste. It's super easy to use and also easy to clean.
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup uploaded by Kemorine S.
Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup saves me so much money! I can buy coffee bags on sale, which are usually cheaper than the k-cup. I can also make my own blends of coffee. It's a really good tool that I wish came with Keurig machine. The one downside is that it can easily damage if it falls on the floor.
Rachel St L.
Rochester , NY
Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup uploaded by Rachel St L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love my keurig 2.0 reusable k cup it saves me so much money it’s not even funny instead of having to purchase pre filled k lips I can buy my own coffee and put in each time I make a cup of coffee it’s absolutely better than having to buy packs and packs of premade k lips I would totally recommend anyone that has a keurig invest in a reusable k kup.
Lauren N.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Love the system but I like to make tea and this is not tea friendly ....and limits how much you can brew if it doesn't have s Kcup in it
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I love this little cup! It is the best of both worlds. You can buy/mix ground coffees to make your own blend and still have have a single cup.
Laetra C.
Sometimes I like to buy my own coffee and grind it without buying a name brand and this is very convenient!
Alejandra  P.
Chula Vista, CA
Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup uploaded by Alejandra  P.
It is very practical because it cannot be filled easily but what I like the most is that you can clean it very easily in a few seconds, it also has a good price as it lasts for a long time is totally recommended.
Crystal T.
Pleasanton, CA
Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup uploaded by Crystal T.
If you need a reusable k-cup - get these. They are specifically made for the Keurig. Do not buy and ultimately waste your money on the other products that you "can" use - just pay the money and get this one. I ordered the others. Got 6 of them for from the kitchen. Didn't pay much for them and each time I tried to use them, I would wrestle with the opening - and only got 1 of them in the pot, twice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah S.
Salisbury, NC
il y a 3 ans
I have one of these and cannot figure out how to make it work in my keurig. Any tips?
Pauline B. il y a 4 mois
Sarah S. you really ask this question. It’s common sense. 😳 omg. A: don't fill it with too much coffee. stop at bottom of upper plastic area. Make sure lid firmly closes. On some machines you need to rotate them in either horizontally or vertically. However these work better than most after market cups. Common sense please use it.