BY KEURIG #5 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 10 brew sizes; 80-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; hot water on-demand function see more...

Heather Pauline k.
denver
I love this machine. I was concerned with some of the reviews, but so far it has been perfect for us. It holds so much water, so we don't have to refill it as often. The temperature options are great, and you can set the water to be cooler for immediate drinking ability. the best part? YOU CAN FINALLY HAVE A SET WAKEUP TIME FOR IT! No more waiting for it to turn on and warm up in the morning. Coffee first thing is so amazing. Just press and go! The night light settings and water lights are a nice added touch as well. There are more size options and you can select for a bolder coffee flavor or an option for drinks other than coffee. Each of these settings have worked perfectly and we've noticed a difference in the flavors whenever we tweak settings. I could not be happier with this purchase!
Rebekah L.
If you want a hot drink, this makes it in less than a minute. It’s always warm and there are so many different types of drinks you can make. If you don’t want to have to go through the effort of steeping tea or putting a cup of water in the microwave for a few minutes, this machine does it all in one. Whenever a family member is looking for a new coffee maker, this is the first one I recommend!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love my keurig 2.0 can turn it on with cellphone WiFi capability takes a minutes to make a cup of coffee , so easy to use lights up with different colors , would recommend this product to everyone
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
This keurig looks amazing. My friend got it for Christmas and she raves and raves about it all the time. I've used it and I want one so bad. The simplicity and ease of use is the best part. Would definitely recommend.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Keurig 2.0 K400 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe im so in love with this keurig cofee brewer now making coffee is so much easy and fast tastes so so so great im so thanksfull for Keurig let me try&keep for free my mom is now buying this cofee maker .
Steven W.
Southwick
I stayed at robertfrost cabins in vermont last year and mine and my wifew cabin had one in the kitchen. I absolutely loved using it over the week we spent there. It took everything in me not to smuggle it into the car when we left. Keurig always makes great long lasting products and i wish i had one for our house!
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO, IL
I love this thing! The reservoir is great and makes having a quick cup of coffee easy. The pods can be wasteful but I either make more than one cup from a pod (set it to strong for cups 2 & 3) or use a reusable pod. Easy to use and great to have.
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
I remember that excited feeling I had when I bought this LOL I couldn't wait to make a cup. I still feel like that at times. Keuriq completely changed the game with this baby...these are a bit pricey but it pays for itself after a while.
Jenny H.
Saucier
I love my keurig. It’s easy to you and very simple. A pro is that is makes my coffee quickly. I don’t have to wait around before trying to rush to work. For the most part it is affordable. I recommend this product to others.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
got this as a wedding gift and i use it everyday! sleek design and easy to use, quick and reliable and easy to wash! i can make coffee tea and even get hot water in the matter of seconds!
Trisha L.
I've noticed some not so great reviews for this. Is it worth it?
Keri B.
How tall of a cup can you use with this machine? Thank you.
How much is this & can I purchase this from your website?
Patsey O.
Columbiana
I am thinking about purchasing this Kuerig Coffee maker. But it's expensive compared to other brands. What are the features that would make worth the money? Is the coffee really better brewed in this coffee maker? I would really love to try one before I make this purchase. I would really like to do a review on this product!
How much does this product cost & how can I purchase it at a reasonable rate?