Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Richmond, VA
This is the best product on the market if you don't drink 12 cups of coffee a day. I use my Keurig everyday!
Ocala, FL
I love this! Use it every morning. I like that it had the carafe option. And the touch screen is convienient.
Dairy Free
Shakopee, MN
I'm honestly not sure if this is the one I have but I love it although we have has a few technical problems.
Gluten Free
Austin, TX
I definitely would recommend this Keurig to anyone. It gets the job done and is a really durable investment.
Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Santa Clarita , CA
Love my Keurig. I use it every morning. And being able to brew the carafe is great when I have friends over.
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
Russellville, AR
I love this machine . The only down part is sometimes it get clogged up other than that I use mine to death
Madisonville, TN
I have this product and I love it! I love the k cups that come with it, it's so easy and efficient to use!
Kingsville, TX
I absolutely love using this. Just in case not everyone wants coffee I make myself a single cup. I love it!
SAN antonio, TX
Love this! You can make single serve or a carafe! So many different flavored to choose from! Fast and easy!
Ewing, NJ
Just bought this product to replace my old Keurig. They have upgraded the design and it's very easy to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...