Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
West Union, OH
Abolutly love my Kurig i is fast easy and very convenient i also love the variety that i can use in the brewing system
Sanford, NC
This system is perfect for my family because I am the only coffee drinker, so I really don't need to brew a whole pot.
Lithia, FL
I LOVE THIS COFFEE MAKER. I got for Christmas and it is super compact and easy to use. It also brews coffee super fast.
I love this coffeemaker. So easy to use and doesn't take up too much space on the kitchen counter for tiny apartments.
Port Alberni, BC
I love it so much. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Makes the perfect coffee. Its amazing and most k cups work with it.
Glade Spring, VA
I love my 2.0 Keurig. The only thing is that I can't use any of the pods unless they are Keurig brand, which is crazy!!
No Special Diet
Love the four cup option. Makes single serve coffee so much easier. It brews fast and love the different coffee options
I love this coffee machine because you can 1 cup or a pot or coffee. Your coffee ,tea,etc comes out perfect every time!
No Special Diet
This coffee maker makes great coffee. Its efficient and i would recommend this coffee maker to anyone who loves coffee.
Raynham, MA
I like my keurig for a single cup but the carafe is a joke. It's cheap plastic and doesn't keep the coffee hot at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...