Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
I love my keurig but I will be purchasing a different brew system in the near future. My tastes have changed and I want something that can brew different sizes.
Denver, CO
I love my keurig! It's so easy and nice and I would recommend to any coffee drinker. I make a cup every morning before work and this thing makes my life so easy
They break after a year or 2 if not cleaned properly. Wish it made stronger coffee. Not really worth the price to me. I would stick with a regular coffee maker
No Special Diet
Carbon hill , IL
Love how easy it was to make coffee and hot chocolate. It did come out way too hot though so I had to wait a bit or add ice if I wanted to drink it right away
No Special Diet
I like that its quick and easy to make a cup of coffee but, this being my second Keurig, I find they break very quickly compared to regular drip coffee makers.
Phoenix, AZ
I love my Keurig, and I have to put it out there-- I don't even drink coffee! I use it to make hot chocolate and tea nearly every day. It's a fantastic device.
Lynchburg, VA
Absolutely love my Kuerig. I will never go back to a regular coffee pot. I love that I can do single serve. And there are so many coffee flavors to choose from.
Love my Keurig and would never buy anything else! Love that I can make one cup or more if needed!!! Love the fact I can make cold or hot beverages with it too!
Sugar Free
Ontario, CA
It has so many options on great tasty coffee and many brands any great purchase I made at jcp . You won't want to go back to Starbucks coffee after trying this
Chantilly , VA
It is quick and easy to make coffee. Very reliable and definitely fast. My only concern is that I cannot put another coffee if i wanted and the cleaning part.
Halal
Ask a question to the Influenster community...