Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#20 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
nice france
V wonderful item i will definitely buy it again and the smell is wonderful and just not too strong just what you need in your life for a good coffee
Tampa, FL
We love our Keurig K450!  My husband gave this to me as a birthday gift, but we both use it and love how easy it is to brew either a single cup or a carafe of coffee, particularly when guests are visiting or we are running on different morning schedules.  We don't waste as much coffee and we feel like we both have the ability to customize our beverage experience with this machine.  I will buy other Keurig products in the future now that I've experienced this product.
Ventnor City, NJ
Love this coffeemaker. This is my 2nd Keurig. I like that I can adjust temperature and cup size or choose carafe if I need that for company. Love the digital screen and the light on it. Settings are easy to ready and user friendly and coffee comes out HOT!! Unlike my first Keurig, my coffee never seemed hot enough. Would recommend this to anyone and have bought 4 of them for gifts. Wonderful product!! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 across the board. Keurig
Austin
Only gave 3 stars because when I received this item the carafe , water filter, and K-cup samples where missing from my box and should have been included (as stated on the box). I had to purchase the filter separately and luckily already had another carafe. I’ve been using this brewer for a few months now and it has had an issue brewing a couple times already. Has me worried about his long it will last.
Clairton, PA
I have been using keurig for a very long time but I upgraded to this new pot and I am in love because it’s not just a one cup and done. It has the option to make a full pot to share when you have people over. Also your not wasting all of those kcups for all your guests. So you can have the option to make a big pot or a single cup. I am in love
N Hollywood, CA
We found this very convenient at first but the single use k-cups were sooooo wasteful and the costs started adding up so we slowed down usage. I highly recommend getting a reusable mesh k-cup to put ground coffee in though, it’s made the machine worth it for us. This model is a bit on the bulky side but I do enjoy the settings available.
pflugerville, tx
I love my Keurig but I do go to war with it from time to time. The low pressure notifications pops up all the time but regardless we use it daily. I love the options it has on the setting screen. and I love how much water it can hold. I would recommend this product to someone who loves instant coffee.
Organic, Dairy Free
Orlando
It's very easy to use and honestly very convenient. Many coffee maker brands work well but aren't as "quick and easy" as Keurig. Easily a top brand in the market. I use this one mostly at work and I am looking to get one for home as well. Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver
Southfield, MI
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He was not an everyday coffee drinker at all. Because of this easy to use coffee maker, he drinks multiple cups of coffee daily. I don’t know what he would do if he didn’t have this perfect solution to his coffee needs. Not to mention the money he would waste going to a coffee shop to buy coffee! Such a game changer!
Canton, OH
I love my Keurig. I can heat up water to make tea with a bag, use the special cup to brew my own loose coffee, and use my favorite K-cups to have a hot cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate in minutes. I can also schedule it to turn on automatically, saving me time in the morning.
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...