Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#20 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Spring, TX
Use this every morning. It's perfect for me since I'm the only one who drinks coffee regularly, but I love the option of the carafe for when we have company. I just wish the reusable K cup from my old Kuerig had been compatible.
Wilmington , De
I love my machine now that I can use other brand Kcups in this model. It took me awhile to find the Kcups approved for this model but I think the coffee companies figured it out! Thank God!!
Dairy Free, Halal
Fort Collins, CO
This is great for me. I live in a dorm and am a full student so this coffee maker is the perfect size and fits all my needs. Makes a good cup of coffee and I can't think of another coffee maker that is better for my needs!
Syracuse, NY
I love the convenience of the signal serve in the option to have a pot of coffee. I don't use the pot as much because it takes a different size Cup and they're usually not available in most places to buy. This does not change my usage as I am usually making a cup at a time anyways and I drink a lot of coffee.
Louisville, KY
I love my new 2.0 Keurig brewer, but you do have to live with the drawback of the new 2.0 systems requiring the Keurig brand cups only. The brewer itself offers great functionality, good size reservoir, and many cup sizes.
Weymouth, MA
Love this coffee maker! it makes coffee super quick. it looks so sleek on the counter as well. I also love that I can make a big pot of coffee when I have company over! which is also a huge plus! definitely worth the price
I love my new Keurig Brewer. The coffee, tea and other hot beverages are perfect. I enjoy making 2-3 cups using the carafe option too. This is our second Keurig coffee maker, will never switch back to a regular coffee maker.
I love my Keurig, I use it several times a day for coffee and tea. I have one in our motor home too. The pods are expensive but so easy to use. So many different flavors to choose from. The machine is a little expensive but a great value. I commend this product.
No Special Diet
Cochran, GA
Can't live without my Keurig! My husband gave it to me as a gift and it has literally been the best gift as I use it everyday without fail! I love the features that allow different size cups as well as an option to make a "strong" cup. Also, I love how the system looks on my counter!! Love love love!!!!
Brooklyn, NY
So I got my kuerig as part of a review and I haven't stopped using it ever since. It is quick and love the fact that it isn't only single serve but comes with the carafe so that we all can have a cup of Joe in the morning
Ask a question to the Influenster community...