Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Port Chester, NY
I like my keurig coffee maker if you make a small cup or a big cup for several people. You can use it to take up or you can put your own ground coffee in the machine with an extender.
Merced , CA
Love this Keurig! The different serving sizes and the option for hot cocoa is just amazing!! I could make my coffee and my kids hot chocolate in just a couple of minutes!!
East Alton, IL
Great product! Easy to use, but the pods are expensive... but if you are running late to brew up some coffee, you just use this and pop it into the Keurig and done!
No Special Diet
I love the simplicity of choosing my coffee and making a quick cup. It takes no time to make a cup before work. I love that my husband and I can each get the strength of coffee that works best for our taste.
Parkville, MD
LOVE MY KEURIG!! I can make a cup or a carafe when i have guest over. I’ve never had any issues with it. It does take up a lot of counter space but i don’t mind.
Las Vegas , NV
I honestly don’t use the coffee maker as much anymore simply because of the fact that it just doesn’t read all the pods , so a lot of them go to waste. And sometimes while it’s serving it just automatically stops for no reason
Caribou
I do not own a Keurig coffee maker, but have used one at the Ronald McDonald House, when my Autistic son had to go down for treatment in Bangor. I was thrilled to get to try it out and loved the many options of hot drinks they had available for the machine. "I had the Apple cider and Hot Cocoa with it and have sworn to eventually buy one. I just do not have a store that carries the machine. "But we have the drink pods in our grocery stores. Well one out of two is not bad.... I thought the Cider was yummy and the cocoa was good too. I would get this for versatility for sure. "Especially when in a hurry or having company, I think it would be cool to be able to offer guests several options. I love the machine, so one day maybe on our travels ....
Vegan
Lake Charles , LA
Ugh. My coffee (no matter how many diff brands I've tried) always tastes gross! Sometimes my coffee tastes like water with a hint of a coffee taste. Other times it just has a bad taste, or leaves a weird after taste. I want a cup of coffee like my grandpaw used to make in his good ole glass Pot... but I want convenience. Also, I have to descale it all the time. Just gross.
Arlington, MA
Love my keurig, it makes my life so much easier and quicker to get my self together in the morning. Just pop a k cup in the machine, put your mug beneath the spout click how much you want on the screen and there you go, you got your coffee. The keurig runs very smoothly and is easy to navigate. The only downfall to this is that they don’t have disposable k cups. It is such a wast of plastic and bad for the environment :(
Vegan, No Special Diet
West Covina, CA
I had this for years now and I stopped using it. I feel like I should have stopped using this years ago. This machine cannot be cleaned on the inside. I took apart as far down as I can, but the actual functional pieces cannot really be cleaned. Now I've gone back to a regular drop machine. One that I can strip down and clean up completely. I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy this, it's very convenient, but think about it from a hygienic point if view when you're considering this purchase
Ask a question to the Influenster community...