Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#20 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Bakersfield, CA
Best machine ever. loved it ever since I got it!! it is quite bully so you need counter space for it other than that it's great
Cobourg
Too much waste for my liking. The cups would be better if reusable or something. Better planning for less waste would be great
APO, AE
Have no idea what I would do without my keurig! Love it to pieces! Makes my coffee on point every morning! Never waste a drop.
I don't know what I'd do without my keurig I can't start my day unless I have my morning coffee and keurig does the job right
Love this. I bought this when my daughter was two months old and put it beside my bed. It probably saved both of our lives.
This is My second one and both have broken in under one year . I love the system but I'm not sure I'll buy another one
Port Alberni, BC
I love it so much. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Makes the perfect coffee. Its amazing and most k cups work with it.
No Special Diet
Love the four cup option. Makes single serve coffee so much easier. It brews fast and love the different coffee options
Airdrie
We do use it every day and love it. Easy to operate, quickly makes coffee. No cons so far. We love this machine
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Thunder Bay, OH
I love my Keurig 2.0 Makes coffee perfectly, easy to clean and environmentally friendly if you buy the right pods!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...