Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
I recently purchased the K450 but had to order a replacement within 15-days because the was some sort of electrical inaccuracy with it. Since I have gotten the replacement it works perfectly. I owned a Vue before upgrading to the 2.0 and I am so happy I did, one I don't have to search around for Vue cups and two I love that now I can brew a full pot for the company and family.
Halal
Brooklyn Park, MN
I absolutely love my keurig. It was actually a gift for my first real job and it was to add to my desk. It takes very minimal space. I love that i could make adjustments to what kind of cup i am using also the feature for making it strong or normal and the feature for using other k cups is great. It doubles as a water boiler for my ocassional cups of ramen. I love it !!!
No Special Diet
Love this! I have one that I use at work and it makes a perfect cup of coffee in record time- sometimes I use to make a tea bag (heat the water and don’t put a pod inside and have a tea bag in my mug)
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Lincoln, CA
My Keurig is life! I love love love the pods! It's just indescribable! I love how you can make an individual cup or pot. It saves money that way! I love that you can make hot chocolate for kids, (or yourself let's be real), you can make soup and it's so fun to try out all the different brands of coffee! Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Dutch Brothers and so many more. It's easily my favorite kitchen appliance and money well spent.
Lima, OH
Absolutely LOVE my Keurig 2.0! I'm so happy they have the carafe now so I can make a pot of coffee when we have guests over. Super easy to use, literally anyone can use this thing. The options for strong coffee and hot chocolate are a nice touch Too. The power save mode was a great addition. One of the best single serve machines out there if not the best!!!
Gainesville, TX
I love my keurig, it's simple to use and very convenient it only takes seconds to make myself a hot cup of coffee, with tons of different flavors and brands it's the best option for myself since I am the only one in the house that drinks coffee. My keurig also has a sleek stylish design,it makes me proud to have one on my counter top it isn't bulky and it doesn't show water spots like a traditional coffee maker!
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Amanda L.
I love my Krurig! I had the Vue before I had this model but sadly you can't by pods for the Vue in stores anymore so finally I decided to upgrsde. so glad I did because this new one is so much nicer and I love that you have the opt to brew a larger amount of coffee if you want.
Puyallup, WA
I like the background light and the fact that you can set it to have your coffee ready for you in the morning. The water does not take that long to warm up and you can pick your cup size and if you would like to have stronger coffee. The only thing I did not like about the Keurig is there isn't enough room to put a to-go cup. I always have to dirty a normal coffee cup and then pour that into my to go tumbler.
Waldoboro, ME
I love the convenience of this single serve machine, the user friendly touch screen, and that you can change the glow color of the reservoir. my only complaints are that the needle gets clogged with coffee grinds fairly often and that the function "press and hold to dispense up to 6 ounces of hot water" never spits out the same amount of hot water. sometimes you get an ounce or two, sometimes more.
I started with the original keruig and loved it! Debated a few months if I should upgrade to a bigger unit and I'm so happy I did!! I could not live without my keruig, I love the options to brew different sizes on this. My coffee always tastes warm and fresh! I also love the option to be able to brew an entire carafe when I have company over. I would recommend this to anyone! Absolutely fantastic!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...