Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#20 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Eugene, OR
We have this in red and I recently brought it to our office to share with coworkers. Great for the office where everyone wants something different but not as popular at home as our French press.
Dairy Free
California
I had this for about 4 years until the needle finally broke off. It was cheaper to buy another Keurig than to get the needle replacement. I would recommend it though and the carafe is a plus.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Hiwassee
Absolutely love my Kuerig. It’s the first thing I use every morning, it’s the 3rd one I’ve bought in about 10 years! They last forever considering how much I use and abuse it every day! Lol
Mishawaka
Will never be without a Keurig! Convenient and when my friends come over they can choose the flavor they like. I can't really think of anything that needs improvement
Waco, TX
I do love my keurig. Annoying sometimes that it acts stupid when I try and use my keurig brand reusable kcup. Expensive. When this one breaks I don’t think I’ll buy another one.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Indio, CA
It’s pretty pricey and the filter needs to be changed pretty often. It does come in handy when you don’t want to make a whole pot of coffee amd you’re in a hurry.
Organic, No Special Diet
Love this coffee maker! I live alone so it’s super easy to make a cup for myself. I use the cups that are reuse able and can use whatever coffee beans that I want!
Dairy Free
Morristown, TN
This is a great coffee maker. I love being able to have the coffee I want and also be able to make what my husband wants as well. I do from time to time miss making a whole pot at a time but you can purchase a pot for this model. But we have not. It is somewhat affordable we purchased ours at Sam's club which made it cheaper. We love this machine and will continue to use products from this company.
Lexington , KY
I was actually given this by influenster in 2016! It’s amazing and I love it! It still works really well and I think my roommates only like me because of it. I will say that I’ve never used the 4 cup feature as we all like our own flavors and never make coffee at the same time but love having the water reservoir so that we don’t have to continuously fill it up!
Vegetarian
Clinton Twp, MI
This a wonderful product and we use it daily. I love that it reminds you to replace the filter or to do a cleaning. The display is nice and has a nice feature of changing the color background. It’s easy to clean and very dependable. It was a great price and has lasted daily use. I would recommend this brand for anyone who needs a new coffee maker.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...