Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Gulfport, MS
We purchased this and I thought this was going to be great because of the big carafe and the different size cups. However, i was disappointed when I realized that you couldn't use other coffee pods in it, that weren't keurig. We had found some at Walmart that we had really liked and used in our old keurig and really liked them. So, it was a disappointment to find that you could only use Keurig brands. That was the best part of the old brewers, so I have to say that I wasn't as impressed with this one as the old one. Both of our keurigs though I have had problems with leaking. So, so far, as much as I love them, they have had their share of problems.
Palatka , FL
I loved my coffee maker when I got it. I thought having the 2.0 would be so much nicer than the original keruig I had. after having it for about a month the LED screen started flickering and it finally stopped working all together. I'm not sure if it's just the maker or the whole 2.0 line. But I've heard several people have the same problems. I am back to using my original keruig machine which has never failed me in the last 4 years. she's my beat friend.
Blue Ridge, GA
Love this Brewer! Kerrigan out did themselves with this version of Brewer. This unit has a digital selection screen which is easy to read and is very simple to navigate through. And, not only does it brew single servings it also allows you to brew a 4 cup carafe. Plus the carafe keeps the hot beverage hot for a good while. This Brewer has so many cup size options, which should accommodate everyone who likes coffee. Love, love, love it!!!
Dairy Free
I absolutely love my Keurig! I’m the type of person that refuses to drink a cold cup of coffee unless that’s the way it was originally prepared (aka iced coffee,) and I definitely don’t want old coffee, so a cup at a time is perfect for me. I love how much water this one holds, and the light on the water tank is great. I also love how sleek it looks. It makes a cup of coffee so quickly and quietly, and I just love how easy it is. A couple features I love are the ability to change the background on the touchscreen and set a time for the Keurig to start. I also love that this machine has a hot chocolate option, and that you can purchase carafes to use with it. In all, I’m really happy to have this sitting in my kitchen, and I use it on a regular basis.
No Special Diet
We have this in our office and it's really perfect. I love the flavors of K-Cups you can get and how easy it is to brew fresh coffee. The fact that it now comes with a carafe also os great for meetings! My major issue is the waste though. Every single non-recyclable pod is just adding to our landfill problem. Plus we keep having issues with buildup on the needles inside which slows the water drip and messes up the coffee that comes out.
Portland, OR
A great machine, use it several times per day. Yes, your coffee expense will triple, and yes, the K-cup is an eco-choking invention of Austin Powers' Doctor Evil. But ... it's so darn convenient. Plus, you can get several different brands ready on a carousel stand, so there's always a selection. Brews hot chocolate, too. (but, keep it clean or you can get some clogging. Follow included instructions and no problems.) Size-wise is great. I'd not want a smaller version, would not want a larger one. I pair this with a Brita water filter pitcher to refill the reservoir and have good fresh coffee all the time. Almost as good as drip. Far, far, far more convenient.
When my husband and I began working different shifts a standard coffee maker no longer made sense. We inevitably ended up throwing out stale coffee, or spending $$$ to buy a cup on the way to work. Solution? The Keurig. We love it! Now we can both have our coffee fresh when ever we chose. When we have company and need to brew more than one cup; we have the option to brew a carafe as well. There are so many options as far as K-cups go, and we were happy to discover brands that use biodegradable cups.
I previously had an older model of my Keurig and then we purchased this one. I love the touch screen, ability to brew multiple sizes and the larger water reservoir. I do not love the light that stays on and occasionally flashes non stop. I know it needs water but some times I do not have time to refill before i leave so it wastes electricity but continuously flashing. I am also sad I can't use my old reusable K-cup inside the new model (or at least I haven't figured out how yet).
Sanford, FL
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Ashlee C.
We had the first version of the keurig (the one cup version) but it unfortunately started leaking. After a call to keurig, this baby showed up at our doorstep two days after and we couldn't be happier. We love that we can make cup after cup without refilling with water and the touch screen makes the process quick and easy!
Charlotte, NC
This coffee is excellent I have recommended it to my friends and family members. It not only gives me the ease of having coffee at home but it is so inexpensive when you think of going to the coffee houses and spending $5.00 per cup. My daily cost of having a cup is less than $1.50! Major key! I love the fact that it also has a filtration system as well! This way if I want to have a warm cup of lemon water I don't have to worry about contaminants in my water!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...