Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Mission, TX
I love coffee and having the option to make one cup at a time without wasting any extra coffee is a money savor. As well as the product its self is one of the best I have ever used
Pasadena, MD
I love my new Keurig! The filter addition is awesome and I love the touch screen! It does sometimes get clogged, but they had added a new piece that de-cloggs the machine with ease!
League City, TX
Best Christmas present I have ever received. It is so convenient to just pop a k-cup into the brewer and finish getting my other things ready in the morning while it makes the coffee in LESS THAN 2 MINUTES! I have tried many different flavors of k-cups as well and they are all delicious.
I love this! It takes no time at all to brew and get ready! Perfect for anyone whether you stay at home or work! The price is worth it based on the convenience of this thing (plus the no clean up after coffee)!
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
Trenton, Nj
In love!! I absolutely love this system. I like the fact that I can brew one cup or a whole carafe if we have company. This is my third Kerrigan and after venturing to another brand I came back to Keurig because I couldn't get the same features on my other more expensive coffee Brewer.
Charleston, WV
Love this! I had one that did not have a water reservoir and upgrading to this has made a big difference. Water heats up quickly and you can have your coffee and be out the door!
Brooklyn, NY
I love keurigs. I love the effortless vibe to it. The chic feel. the easy coffee and the great flavors that can be purchased! Just pop it open, place your k-cup- and wait 20 seconds for a great cup of joe.
verona, PA
Great product. I don't use the k-cups, but a reusable cup to fill with my own coffee. Works great. I like how strong I can make the coffee. Cleaning it is also very easy. Thanks for making a great product.
Oklahoma City, OK
You want a great cup of coffee? This is the way to get it! Fast, quiet and piping hot ready to go. The machine works well and exactly as you'd expect. No complaints there. Brewing size limited to 10oz. Accepts re-usable pods well. Hot water feature works well. Overall a good purchase
Denham Springs, LA
This is a product that gets used several times a day in my house. I love the different flavors they have. I use it for coffee for my husband and I also I use it for my kids when they want hot chocolate!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...