Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
5 days agoWestcliffe
I absolutely love my Keurig. I usually store mine in the summer and in the winter I bring it out for those cold winter months when I drink tons of coffee. This amazing machine can literally make a cup of coffee within a minute. And if you’re a busy person like me having a quick cup of coffee is a necessity.
a month agopflugerville, tx
I love my Keurig but I do go to war with it from time to time. The low pressure notifications pops up all the time but regardless we use it daily. I love the options it has on the setting screen. and I love how much water it can hold. I would recommend this product to someone who loves instant coffee.
2 days agoSouthfield, MI
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He was not an everyday coffee drinker at all. Because of this easy to use coffee maker, he drinks multiple cups of coffee daily. I don’t know what he would do if he didn’t have this perfect solution to his coffee needs. Not to mention the money he would waste going to a coffee shop to buy coffee! Such a game changer!
2 days agoFort Wayne, IN
Starting off I loved my Keurig because I’m the only coffee drinker. It didn’t make sense to make a full pot normally but this gave me the flexibility. Since then I’ve been having a lot of issues with it not brewing a full cup. It’s been somewhat frustrating and making me consider switching.
5 days ago
We’ve had ours for a long time now and never had any issues with it. It’s very easy to clean and maintain, especially with the feature added on telling you when it’s time to replace certain pieces or clean certain things. Great and worth every penny
7 days agoDothan
Love this coffee maker it’s so easy and saves money by being able to make one cup at a time! I do wish I would have used distilled water when I was making the coffee because my tubing did become messed up because the water wasn’t filters enough.
2 months ago
I absolutely love this coffeemaker. It’s simple to use and unlike my previous keurig I can brew a whole pot when I need more than just a cup or two! It’s definitely more expensive but it’s completely worth it
2 months agoBrooklyn, NY
I love the keurig 2.0 totally recommend it I have one and my family came to visit me and they fell in love with it they even bought it they said they couldn’t believe how fast it got the coffee ready ❤️💙
2 months agoBlacksburg, VA
Sometimes preheating takes a little while but the coffee and hot water always come out very hot. Makes a lot of cups with one tank of water. Wish there were more size options for dispensing hot water
3 months agoNew Lenox, IL
As for me I’ve never really liked Keurig. I find it a pain to use just for a single cup of coffee. I’d much rather use my old coffee maker that makes several cups of coffee then have to waste ten minutes trying to figure out how to use this thing. When I do get around to using it there’s usually coffee grounds in the bottom of my cup from it because the filter wasn’t sealed all the way or the pod wasn’t placed in correctly. Which is my fault but using an older coffee maker is a no brained compared to this thing. Don’t waste your time and money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...