BY KEURIG #8 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock see more...

Kelsey E.
I absolutely love my Keurig! I’m the type of person that refuses to drink a cold cup of coffee unless that’s the way it was originally prepared (aka iced coffee,) and I definitely don’t want old coffee, so a cup at a time is perfect for me. I love how much water this one holds, and the light on the water tank is great. I also love how sleek it looks. It makes a cup of coffee so quickly and quietly, and I just love how easy it is. A couple features I love are the ability to change the background on the touchscreen and set a time for the Keurig to start. I also love that this machine has a hot chocolate option, and that you can purchase carafes to use with it. In all, I’m really happy to have this sitting in my kitchen, and I use it on a regular basis.
Csilla K.
Caribou
I do not own a Keurig coffee maker, but have used one at the Ronald McDonald House, when my Autistic son had to go down for treatment in Bangor. I was thrilled to get to try it out and loved the many options of hot drinks they had available for the machine. "I had the Apple cider and Hot Cocoa with it and have sworn to eventually buy one. I just do not have a store that carries the machine. "But we have the drink pods in our grocery stores. Well one out of two is not bad.... I thought the Cider was yummy and the cocoa was good too. I would get this for versatility for sure. "Especially when in a hurry or having company, I think it would be cool to be able to offer guests several options. I love the machine, so one day maybe on our travels ....
Saul A.
Antioch
This is much improved machine over the previous models. Pump seems much stronger and warms up faster. The display is easy to read and water reservoir is large and doesn't have to be refilled as often. Only bit of a downside is that at times it can become clogged at the nozzle and requires priming the machine with an included device for maintenance. Overall once you go Keurig it's hard to go back.
Anthony S.
An okay device at best.... had an older model platinum... the way iy delivers the beverage is weird in that it doesnt do so anymore in a single pull.... also, even though there are ways to get around the drm still very annoying
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love this! I have one that I use at work and it makes a perfect cup of coffee in record time- sometimes I use to make a tea bag (heat the water and don’t put a pod inside and have a tea bag in my mug)
Holly J.
Mechanicsville
I love my Keurig! I’m the only one in the house who drinks coffee, so it’s perfect to be able to have one cup at a time. We also use it for cocoa and tea, so that’s very convenient. My only complaints are that I wish it didn’t take up quite so much counter space and I can’t fit a travel mug into it. If I want to make coffee to go, I have to make it in a 2-cup glass measuring cup and pour it into my travel mug. Otherwise, I love it and would recommend it to others!!
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
Ugh. My coffee (no matter how many diff brands I've tried) always tastes gross! Sometimes my coffee tastes like water with a hint of a coffee taste. Other times it just has a bad taste, or leaves a weird after taste. I want a cup of coffee like my grandpaw used to make in his good ole glass Pot... but I want convenience. Also, I have to descale it all the time. Just gross.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Love my keurig, it makes my life so much easier and quicker to get my self together in the morning. Just pop a k cup in the machine, put your mug beneath the spout click how much you want on the screen and there you go, you got your coffee. The keurig runs very smoothly and is easy to navigate. The only downfall to this is that they don’t have disposable k cups. It is such a wast of plastic and bad for the environment :(
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
I had this for years now and I stopped using it. I feel like I should have stopped using this years ago. This machine cannot be cleaned on the inside. I took apart as far down as I can, but the actual functional pieces cannot really be cleaned. Now I've gone back to a regular drop machine. One that I can strip down and clean up completely. I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy this, it's very convenient, but think about it from a hygienic point if view when you're considering this purchase
Patricia L.
Bowie
I am very happy with my Keurig K450. I've had a problem with it taking distilled water. For some reason the sensor does not read distilled. I wish it did since it is much better for the machine, but I have resulted to using purified water and simply keeping up with maintenance. Still really enjoying my machine and love that I can remove the water reservoir for cleaning!
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
Is this a good investment?
Baillie U.
Winnipeg, MB
Is it worth switching from Tassimo to Kuerig? Contemplating on buying a new coffee maker
Sophia M.
League City, TX
How do I get a Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver because I am trying to get one for my mom......Please Answer back.
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
I'm a college student and I don't have the time to prepare my coffee while I'm either getting ready for classes or doing some last minute studying before I leave the house how and where can I get one that gives discounts for college students
Earn $213/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)