BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
The only complaint I really have about this is that you can't use off brands (even tazo tea and Walmart chai latte) or refillable filters which those aren't cheap I just love them and k cup doesn't make anything similar! Without buying a clip to cover the sensor lol. The single cups didn't have this feature. It's an easy fix but it's annoying when big companies do this to try to force you to use their brands when already buying their expensive product!
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
Ugh. My coffee (no matter how many diff brands I've tried) always tastes gross! Sometimes my coffee tastes like water with a hint of a coffee taste. Other times it just has a bad taste, or leaves a weird after taste. I want a cup of coffee like my grandpaw used to make in his good ole glass Pot... but I want convenience. Also, I have to descale it all the time. Just gross.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Love my keurig, it makes my life so much easier and quicker to get my self together in the morning. Just pop a k cup in the machine, put your mug beneath the spout click how much you want on the screen and there you go, you got your coffee. The keurig runs very smoothly and is easy to navigate. The only downfall to this is that they don’t have disposable k cups. It is such a wast of plastic and bad for the environment :(
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
I had this for years now and I stopped using it. I feel like I should have stopped using this years ago. This machine cannot be cleaned on the inside. I took apart as far down as I can, but the actual functional pieces cannot really be cleaned. Now I've gone back to a regular drop machine. One that I can strip down and clean up completely. I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy this, it's very convenient, but think about it from a hygienic point if view when you're considering this purchase
Julia H.
Lincoln, NE
I love my Keurig. The one thing I am not a fan of as far as the new Keurig goes, is the fact that you can only use k-cups that have Keurig stamped on them. The system won't recognize or allow you to use any other brands. I got a big variety pack of sample k-cups to try and couldn't use a handful because of this new feature. The other thing I wish I could change about it is the amount of water you can dispense for just hot water. It only lets you use 4oz or 6oz so I always have to run it at least twice if I just want hot water for a tea bag or hot cocoa mix, granted, its really great that you can get a cup of hot water without having to boil it on the stove or microwave it for a couple minutes. I really like that Keurig has come out with their own reusable filter for the k-cups so you can use bags of coffee if you would like. I wish they had one for the Carafe size, too. I love how easy it is to make one cup of coffee and the variety of coffees and specialty drinks that they offer. The unit heats the water up within 15-30 seconds and is ready to make your cup of coffee. You can also preset on times so it's ready to go when you wake up. All in all, I really do like my Keurig. Minus the couple things I would change, I think they have a really great product for those of us who never drink more than one cup of coffee, but live with others who sometimes want to make a Carafe because they will drink more than a cup.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Abby C.
Brimfield , IL
I got this about a year and a half ago and it's the best present I've ever received. I haven't had a single problem with it and I can make all my favorite brands of coffee all at home! It came from Walmart and was on sale at the moment for $119 which isn't bad for such a good coffee maker. I would highly recommend.
Cindy H.
I love my Keurig, I use it several times a day for coffee and tea. I have one in our motor home too. The pods are expensive but so easy to use. So many different flavors to choose from. The machine is a little expensive but a great value. I commend this product.
RENEE W.
This is probably my 3rd keurig and I will not purchase any other brand. The coffee it makes is the best and smooth every cup. I have recommended this brand to family and friends. I understand the the k cups can be expensive but it’s more then worth it.
Miranda V.
I looooooove everything keurig! I love that every cup of coffee is fresh and you can switch it up if you want a different flavor. I have a mini and a regular keurig and I love them both. They come in a lot of cute and bright colors. And I also bought one of the storage wheels for k cups and it’s awesome too! Keurig is a great brand!
Katherine C.
Is this a good investment?
Baillie U.
Is it worth switching from Tassimo to Kuerig? Contemplating on buying a new coffee maker
Sophia M.
League City, TX
How do I get a Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver because I am trying to get one for my mom......Please Answer back.
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
I'm a college student and I don't have the time to prepare my coffee while I'm either getting ready for classes or doing some last minute studying before I leave the house how and where can I get one that gives discounts for college students
Earn $213/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)