Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

by Keurig

#15 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

Is this a good investment?
I am wondering, what is the difference between this model and the k55?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Arlington, MA
Love my keurig, it makes my life so much easier and quicker to get my self together in the morning. Just pop a k cup in the machine, put your mug beneath the spout click how much you want on the screen and there you go, you got your coffee. The keurig runs very smoothly and is easy to navigate. The only downfall to this is that they don’t have disposable k cups. It is such a wast of plastic and bad for the environment :(
Vegan, No Special Diet
West Covina, CA
I had this for years now and I stopped using it. I feel like I should have stopped using this years ago. This machine cannot be cleaned on the inside. I took apart as far down as I can, but the actual functional pieces cannot really be cleaned. Now I've gone back to a regular drop machine. One that I can strip down and clean up completely. I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy this, it's very convenient, but think about it from a hygienic point if view when you're considering this purchase
Lincoln, NE
I love my Keurig. The one thing I am not a fan of as far as the new Keurig goes, is the fact that you can only use k-cups that have Keurig stamped on them. The system won't recognize or allow you to use any other brands. I got a big variety pack of sample k-cups to try and couldn't use a handful because of this new feature. The other thing I wish I could change about it is the amount of water you can dispense for just hot water. It only lets you use 4oz or 6oz so I always have to run it at least twice if I just want hot water for a tea bag or hot cocoa mix, granted, its really great that you can get a cup of hot water without having to boil it on the stove or microwave it for a couple minutes. I really like that Keurig has come out with their own reusable filter for the k-cups so you can use bags of coffee if you would like. I wish they had one for the Carafe size, too. I love how easy it is to make one cup of coffee and the variety of coffees and specialty drinks that they offer. The unit heats the water up within 15-30 seconds and is ready to make your cup of coffee. You can also preset on times so it's ready to go when you wake up. All in all, I really do like my Keurig. Minus the couple things I would change, I think they have a really great product for those of us who never drink more than one cup of coffee, but live with others who sometimes want to make a Carafe because they will drink more than a cup.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Antioch
This is much improved machine over the previous models. Pump seems much stronger and warms up faster. The display is easy to read and water reservoir is large and doesn't have to be refilled as often. Only bit of a downside is that at times it can become clogged at the nozzle and requires priming the machine with an included device for maintenance. Overall once you go Keurig it's hard to go back.
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Endy G.
Well first things first I mainly use them for hot teas and coffees. I Love that it is easy to fill up water and to put it back its not so complicated. Price wise it's ok. Compare to the simple coffee maker it more on the pricey side. I recommend it for those who need some coffee asap and on the go.
Allen, TX
I am very happy with my Keurig K450. I've had a problem with it taking distilled water. For some reason the sensor does not read distilled. I wish it did since it is much better for the machine, but I have resulted to using purified water and simply keeping up with maintenance. Still really enjoying my machine and love that I can remove the water reservoir for cleaning!
Organic, Dairy Free
Mineral Wells, WV
I looooooove everything keurig! I love that every cup of coffee is fresh and you can switch it up if you want a different flavor. I have a mini and a regular keurig and I love them both. They come in a lot of cute and bright colors. And I also bought one of the storage wheels for k cups and it’s awesome too! Keurig is a great brand!
No Special Diet
I love that this coffee maker allows for pots and for single cups. However I dislike that you can't use "off brand" k cup/pod filters. It senses an incompatible filter (the ones u fill with coffee grounds), and gives an error message. My filters had worked on previous keurig machines, so this is something they changed in their newer models. I'm sure the keurig brand filters world work, but those are obviously more expensive than the ones you can find on Amazon or a local grocer. Also, I don't like how it only fills a cup a max of 10 oz. so it doesn't fill a travel mug very full. So far, the pods we've tried at the max setting (6 cups, I believe) was very watery. Yes, it's sleek and fancy looking, but has a few things that warrant only 3 stars.
Richmond Hill, GA
Straight forward - not a fan of the newer model. Aesthetically pleasing, however it's noisy, and takes longer to heat up. Then when you make your coffee the temperature is not hot. My mother-in-law discovered this with hers too. She came over for dinner and I made her coffee with my old Keurig and she instantly said "this is nice, just the right temperature- I wish mine brewed at this temperature," she has the newer brewer. The first Keurig Brewer we owned had a feature to increase the water temperature if you wanted to - this one has NO temperature adjustment. Brewing is slow, noisy and splatters as it brews. Seriously considering returning this one for a different product for the reasons stated. Not impressed!!
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...