Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock

How long does the machine usually last (months,years)?
Is this better than the standard Keurig? Is it worth the money? [product:keurig-20-k450-4-cup-coffeemaker-black/silver]
How quickly does this give you a coffee, is it worth purchasing
Start your review of Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver!
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: Walmart
What is Keurig 2.0? Keurig 2.0 is the newest breed of coffee maker, delivering you swift and silky coffees within seconds. These new coffee machines come with all kinds of incredible new abilities, like the K Carafe for making a larger brew, unique K-Cup pods, carafe pods, and outstanding 2.0 Keurig coffee.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
This little guy is a member of my family! Coffee is a way of life around here! Except my husband he will drink the hot chocolate! [product:keurig-20-k450-4-cup-coffeemaker-black/silver] it’s so easy to use, worth every penny! I love shopping for my coffee in the kitchen every morning! I’ve had a couple through the years I love it! I suggest if you don’t have one get one! We are wearing mine out quickly lol
Suz R.
Setauket, NY
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Suz R.
This is a staple in the kitchen! From small to large coffee/teas to making quick hot chocolates for the kids, this product was a kitchen game changer for me.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,696 reviews
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by jen H.
I adore this coffee maker. It has a side fill container that is large to hold more than one or two cups of coffee. It also has a light and dark buttons allowing you to customize your strength of your cup. In addition you can choose cup size.
Yolanda C.
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Yolanda C.
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Yolanda C.
I am glad I Invested in Keurig. At first, I was apprehensive about purchasing this. I thought It would be a waste of money. I was wrong. I get my money's worth from this coffee maker. I do not believe It is so expensive. The only thing is that the cups can become pricey depending on where your purchase your coffee or tea pods. It has several options such as ice coffee, small servings, and larger servings. I have had mine for over 2 years and It still works fine. I believe It cost about $100. I am sure you can get this on sale. I recommend it.
Glenda G.
Duncanville, TX
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Glenda G.
La amo, me encanta el hecho de saber que are mi café fresco y con Keurig puedo hacerlo súper bien, es de las mejores cafeteras que ay en el mercado 100% recomendada Keurig® 2.0
Renae S.
Pottsville, PA
Keurig - 2.0 K450 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black/silver uploaded by Renae S.
Use my Keurig 2.0 every day! Its lasted at least 2 years, maybe longer. I had a problem with my last 2, I called Keurig and they replaced without any problems. Love my Keurig 2.0!!!
Jena K.
Freedom, WI
I absolutely love my keurig, it saved me so much money. I use to go to Starbucks on a daily basis but now with my keurig I no need to do that. the quality of the coffee that is brewed from my keurig is amazing I love it and wouldn't go back. I like that there is several different flavors to choose from.
Shravya K.
Use it everyday and have never had a problem with it. Absolutely reliable and worth the money. Goes on sale often so look out for that.
Whit D.
Splendora, TX
Love it. Brews the perfect cup of joe. Great flavor choices. Fast and reliable. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...