BY KEURIG #9 in Coffeemakers

Color touch display; 9 brew sizes; 70-oz. illuminated reservoir; auto shutoff; favorite settings; customizable clock see more...

alynthia a.
Germantown, MD
My husband and I use this at least twice a day. We don't like the same strength of coffee so the convenience of making a single cup is way on the top of my list of guilty pleasures. It brews pre packaged coffee and tea but you can also put your favorite coffee/tea leaves in a reusable cup.

This machine let's you make a single cup 4,8,10 Oz or 3-4, 4-5 cup using the carafe. I especially like using that to make my ice teas.

Even though this is a convenient machine it does tend to get expensive to feed your addiction. 10 -15 bucks for a pack of 10-12 coffee cup pods (not to mention how much end up in land fills). It may be cheaper and environmentally friendly to buy your favorite brand and the reusabe pod. Please note not every pod will work with this machine.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I would be lost without my Keurig. When they first came out I got the original and had it for a long time. Then I upgraded to the one before this when it finally went I got this one and I absolutely love it. It is so much better now that we can do 4 cups at a time especially since my husband can drink 2 cups in the morning. It's easy to use and very easy to clean. I love the new and improved design. We also makes hot cider in the fall and hot cocoa in the winter. Looking forward to doing it this year with this machine
Kïmberly W.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love the convenience of this single serve machine, the user friendly touch screen, and that you can change the glow color of the reservoir. my only complaints are that the needle gets clogged with coffee grinds fairly often and that the function "press and hold to dispense up to 6 ounces of hot water" never spits out the same amount of hot water. sometimes you get an ounce or two, sometimes more.
Karen L.
My family and I currently use this coffee maker system to brew us a cup of coffee every morning. One thing I appreciate about this system is that it is easier to clean compared to older coffee makers. I like using single serve coffee cups that can be used with the machine every morning and know I didn't waste a pot of coffee sitting there all day long.
Roger B.
Roanoke, VA
Good coffee, great selection of choices. Also, can't go wrong with Keurig because they have capsules you can use with your machine if you still want to use your traditionally ground coffee with the machine.

I do recommend using purified water though, to make sure your machine remains in the best possible operable condition over the lifetime of use.
Andrea g.
Pittsville, MD
My husband and I have had 2 Keurig coffee makers over the years and love the product don't know what we would do without it! Great for parents like ourselves on the go a lot it's so quick and easy.. And we enjoy all of the different flavored coffees :) we are thinking of upgrading soon just because we are excited about the new model!
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
My husband bought this for my birthday. I love it. When our family comes over we can make a big thing of coffee. I use mine almost every day. These will only take k cups that have the the k stamp but now a days a lot of the store brands have the stamp so you don't have to spend a ton of money on k cups if you don't want.
Heather S.
Deland, FL
I love this Keurig! I prefer my coffee on the strong side and I love that not only does this brewer allow you to select the amount of coffee brewed (in ounces), but it allows you to select an option to brew strong coffee! I also love that it comes with a carafe to brew more than one cup of coffee at a time!
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
I have had a Keurig before. But it was the small one and red
This one we use all day long. For ice tea,soup and coffee. I
cleaned it for the first time and it was really easy. I now use
a stainless steel cup for my own coffee. And I stay away from
the plastic cups and use the the mesh brands.
Venus A.
San antonio, TX
I love it! Either making one cup or brewing for the family! I hate though that sometimes it comes out too watery... Especially when trying to make my coffee strong. I am not sure if its clogged and I need to clean it but its not the same quality from which I first got it
Katherine C.
Foodie Expert
Is this a good investment?
Baillie U.
Is it worth switching from Tassimo to Kuerig? Contemplating on buying a new coffee maker
angela c.
baltimore
whatis the difference between the 450 and the 550 keurig?
Earn $378/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $346/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)