BY KEURIG #5 in Coffeemakers

Say hello to the keurig 2.0 k400 brewing system the first keurig system that allows you to brew a piping hot 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup -- all at the touch of a button. It's so smart. So simple! So different than an average coffee maker. The keurig 2.0 k400 brewer also features revolutionary keurig 2.0 brewing technology, designed to read the lid of each k-cup or k-carafe pack to brew the perfect beverage every time. see more...

• Okay so I'm new to this Keurig thing I have not bought one. But h...2 Answers
  • I've been considering buying a Keurig, but I'm not much of a hot ...2 Answers
  • How long does it take to figure out how the machine operates? How...18 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaanan M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: K500
I love this system and that I can set my cup size. I have had other models but this is by far my favorite. It’s very effective and fast. It’s a little expensive but comparable to other systems like it. I would absolutely recommend this if you are looking for a new Keurig!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
We picked up this new improved coffee maker because I liked the idea of selecting how much coffee/hot water I wanted OR having the option to brew a carafe. How about I've had this machine for 2 years and I have NEVER brewed a whole pot of coffee. But I use the single pod function at least once daily if not more. I like that you can also choose to brew your coffee strong. Be sure to keep up with maintenance or it's a real pain to get the pins clean!
Katy R.
Shawnee , KS
I love a good cup of coffee, so this is quite the appliance! Makes coffee in an instant and tastes great. Has lots of different features to where you can alter the strength, male hot chocolate or change the ounces. I bought the carafe separate which was a bummer because I thought it came with it, but that was my fault for not reading closer!
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
Foodie Expert
I mean wow, what can I NOT say about the Keurig 2.0? I personally don't have one but we have one at my work and it is so awesome! it makes getting your coffee fix so much quicker and easier! I love that you can choose between 3 coffee cup sizes and that you can have your coffee within seconds as to having to wait for a pot to fill! I want one of my own so bad!
Yandy J.
I like my Keurig at first when i got it but its not worth the money It did not separate the grains from the coffee well and when i would drink my coffee i would taste coffee grains!!! This particular model also broke on me, so i am without a coffee maker as of now. I think i had a defective Keurig!!
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
If I could live off of two things in life, it would be coffee and wine. That being said, I love my Keurig. If youre the only one in the household who needs coffee in the morning, this is the product for you. The little pods are way to expensive, but some things are worth splurging for.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Foodie Expert
i like how this has the carafe, but this only takes a specific kind of k cups & mine stopped working. it’s all digital touch screen and mine stayed on a black screen so i had to get a different one. i went with the smaller keurig the second time around.
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
Keurigs are AMAZING! Easy to use and taste better than potted coffee! Very convenient just popping a K-Cup in! They come in many varieties!! I hope so get one for my house one day!!!
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
Foodie Expert
My dad started working at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters back in 2007. More recently they were bought out and the name was changed to Keurig Green Mountain. I received the Keurig 2.0 with Carafe this past Christmas. This is probably the 4th Keurig I've had now? My past Keurigs have never failed me I just give away when my parents decide to replace mine. I've never once used the carafe feature as I don't drink coffee and don't entertain much in my little apartment. I think the carafe feature is nice however I think there should be a way to combine two regular K cups to brew the carafe instead of having to purchase separate carafe K cups. My boyfriend uses our Keurig every morning before work and likes that ability to set a timer of when to turn the machine on. I only use the Keurig for hot chocolate and since running out of my hot chocolate K cups I've been only using the keurig to dispense hot water and my issue with this is that it only dispenses a set amount of 6 oz and doesn't let you change the oz quantity like it does when you brew a regular K Cup. Overall not a deal breaker but I think for the price this machine should be able to brew more than just one set quantity of hot water like it can with the coffee.
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
My husband bought me this coffee maker a year ago and I still love it till this day. It's so easy to use, and I love all the options of k cups you can buy so you're not only limited to just regular coffee
Claudia C.
Do I have to buy just the Keurig K cups? Can I use generic brands?
Niha R.
Duluth, GA
How long does it take to figure out how the machine operates? How long before you get the hang of making coffee from the maker every morning?
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
Foodie Expert
I have been looking to purchase one of these! is it worth the price?
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I want one of these! What's your favorite thing about this machine?
Valerie S.
What are some reasons you prefer this over other coffee makers?