BY KEURIG #4 in Coffeemakers

Say hello to the keurig 2.0 k400 brewing system the first keurig system that allows you to brew a piping hot 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup -- all at the touch of a button. It's so smart. So simple! So different than an average coffee maker. The keurig 2.0 k400 brewer also features revolutionary keurig 2.0 brewing technology, designed to read the lid of each k-cup or k-carafe pack to brew the perfect beverage every time. see more...

• I've been considering buying a Keurig, but I'm not much of a hot ...2 Answers
  • How long does it take to figure out how the machine operates? How...18 Answers
  • I want one of these! What's your favorite thing about this machine?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
ashlyn e.
ashlyn e.
Middleburg, FL
Keurig is an amazing coffee maker and so much more in my opinion its the number 1 leading coffee maker in the industry
i love how it combined single serve with a carafe of coffee I'm a coffee consessiour i love how i can brew my own coffee
i have found the kcup 2.0 filter made by keurig works the best give you a max fill line which makes for excellent coffee it the perfect portion of grounds I'm the kind of person who loves coffee but has a hard time brewing the ratios into a traditional coffee maker the keurig pods make it so easy you get the perfect cup every time has a strong button it no fuss no mess even with the filter is amazing you have carafe pods it amazing would reccomned this perfect coffee just the way you like at the touch of a button has a 70 oz water resevoir easy to use
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Creswell, OR
Foodie Expert
I use this constantly throughout the day. I love the quality of the coffee when you use the Keurig. It just tastes so fresh. And it can do hot water for Cocoa or tea. Not to boiling though. The K Cups are everywhere, and you can get adapters if you want to use a special brand that doesn't have K Cups at Bed Bath and Beyond or Target. If you get an adapter, be sure and check that it says it is compatible with Keurig 2.0, otherwise it won't work. My one complaint is that if you want to fill a larger to-go mug or make more than 10oz of coffee, you have to run it twice. It seems a little silly that 10oz is the max when all of my standard coffee mugs are at least 12oz mugs.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Patrick, SC
I love this coffee maker. It makes my life so easy. Before getting this coffee maker I didn't think is was good at all. I thought it was complicated. When I got it for a Christmas i was so excited. I told my daughter to hook it up and make me some coffee because I thought it was hard. Then she showed me how easy it was to use. Since then I have been drinking coffee in the mornings and sometimes at night. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes coffee, hot teas, and hot coco.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Odessa, TX
We got this system as a wedding gift and it's one of our favorites! It's easy for my husband to make his single cup every morning before work and also easy to make a pot of coffee on the weekend to enjoy coffee together. you do have to make sure to do a deep clean of the system if you use often because eventually it starts to dispense a smaller of coffee then it's suppose to be. Also if you drink a lot of coffee sometimes the K-Cups can add up in price. Other then that we love our keriug.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Fitchburg, WI
Foodie Expert
I love keurig and owned another model before upgrading to the carafe 2.0 system. I was actually a little disappointed... this one is not as reliable. There are grounds in my coffee no matter how much I clean the machine and sometimes the pressure builds up and spits coffee grounds all over my counter.

I love the convenience of the keurig and had a great keurig experience with my old machine. However, the 2.0 has been rather disappointing.
angelia w.
angelia w.
Kennewick, WA
I love my keurig. It's quick easy and everyone can make their own cups of coffee. It's great because one person makes want tea while the other wants dark coffee and the other wants hot cocoa. And with this coffee maker it gives you the ability to be able to do all of these things in under 15 minutes. People don't have to wait for the pot of coffee to be gone and nothing gets wasted. I love it and would recommend it to anyone....
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Foodie Expert
This isn't the exact model i have, i couldn't find that listed, but it is the most similar. I'm not really a coffee drinker, but what i love is the versatility of using tea, hot chocolate, cider, etc. This is also great for entertaining, because everyone gets what they want. Or when my mom comes over, i can use the carafe to always have some on hand without her having to wait. So happy to have received this as a wedding gift.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy, MA
I wish I would bought this and not a K250 :(, a bought the Keurig 2.0 K250 a few weeks ago, I paid 129 at khols, but is not worth it the money spent..unfortunately is noisy, dripping all over the tray, splashes a little....I wish I come back and buy the K400 or the K525, because now my husband is so mad. ..first I got the Keurig k50, after I exchange for the K250 so now, If I exchange again. ...He will be pissed off...so sad
Julia C.
Julia C.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig 2.0 it was sent to me from Influenster for review. I must say I was ecstatic as soon as I got it. I opened it set it up which is very easy to do. Added water and picked my coffee and started to brew. ūüėć I sat down to enjoy my first made coffee from my new brewing system. It was delicious love all the flavors my favorite are the Starbucks flavor. So ahead and buy it you won't be disappointed ‚ėēÔłŹ‚ėēÔłŹ
Wanda H.
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL
I received this for a Christmas present last Christmas. I have the Elite K40 first. I like this one except that if I want hot water I have to hold the button down to get it instead of just picking a size and it coming out. I also don't like that it tells me to descale all the time. I have only used filter water. But I do love the convenience and choices that come with using a Keurig!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Do I have to buy just the Keurig K cups? Can I use generic brands?
Niha R.
Niha R.
Duluth, GA
How long does it take to figure out how the machine operates? How long before you get the hang of making coffee from the maker every morning?
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky
Foodie Expert
I have been looking to purchase one of these! is it worth the price?
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
I want one of these! What's your favorite thing about this machine?
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
What are some reasons you prefer this over other coffee makers?