3 colors available

BY KEURIG #5 in Coffeemakers

Say hello to the keurig 2.0 k400 brewing system the first keurig system that allows you to brew a piping hot 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup -- all at the touch of a button. It's so smart. So simple! So different than an average coffee maker. The keurig 2.0 k400 brewer also features revolutionary keurig 2.0 brewing technology, designed to read the lid of each k-cup or k-carafe pack to brew the perfect beverage every time. see more...

• I've been considering buying a Keurig, but I'm not much of a hot co...2 Answers
  • How long does it take to figure out how the machine operates? How l...17 Answers
  • I want one of these! What's your favorite thing about this machine?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Miranda s.
Miranda s.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this only 2 days ago after owning an icup brewing system for 72 days before the waiter pumping system crapped out. HUGE DIFFERENCE. I ended up only paying $2 for this system because right now when you buy any 400 model or higher at best buy you get a $30 gift card, and with the return of my old machine the difference was only $2! But if I could I would have picked this one from the start! there are so many cool features about it. you can set multiple times on it for when you want it to turn on and off so you don't have to wait for it to heat up, you can change the color scheme of the light on the water tank, set favorites in the system for your most used brews. the list goes on and on. It literally reads the labels of your K-Cups to brew at ours optimal settings for the best cup of coffee, tea, cocoa, whatever! the best part about it is you can even bit larger sized cups to brew full POTS, YES FULL POTS of coffee! I am absolutely in love with this machine!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
Honestly I was super excited to get a Keurig when my husband bought it for me for Christmas. I've had it for a little over a year and am not as impressed as I'd thought. I feel like they are pretty wasteful. Sure the convenience of making a quick cup of coffee when I wake up like a zombie is great, but really it's not that much more difficult to just prepare a good old fashioned coffee maker the night before. It's annoying that you can't use re-usable cups with this machine unless you "rig" it. I did find a recyclable pod at Costco that is priced reasonably, better for the environment and not bad tasting. Making just a cup of hot water is crap, you have to hold down the button to dispense a small amount of hot water, unless of course I just haven't figured out the proper trick to get a full 10 oz. All in all it's convenient but totally not worth the amount of money the machine and all the dang k-cups cost.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Rochester, MN
I initially bought this for my mom for her birthday last year around Thanksgiving because she's a real coffee freak. I didn't have one because it seemed to expensive for a coffee maker in my opinion... until she wouldn't stop raving about how amazing it was. I finally tried it when I was visiting her and when I left I went right to Target and bought one for myself. With regular coffee makers, I constantly waste half a pot or more. Some days I drink several cups, other days just one. I love how much money I save brewing by the cup and that I cab use my grounds instead of k-cups if I prefer. The caraffe comes in really handy for the days that my boyfriend wants some coffee, too or if I have someone coming over. I love this machine! A little pricey at first to buy all the required "stuff" like the cleaner, etc.. but it's much cheaper in the end and I would never go back to a regular coffee maker.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Yreka, CA
I was sent the 2.0 K500 to review when it was first released and fell in love. I found ways around not being able to use my older non-Keurig Kcups. My biggest complaint was trying to make water for tea and that after 90 days it wouldn't take in water.

Keurig's customer service representative walked me through cleaning the post that punctures the pods with a straight pin and running a water cycle to clean out the built up grounds. Now I do this once every two weeks or so to prevent it from becoming clogged again.

They've since released reusable K-Cups for both single-serve and carafe options. My daughter found a way around only being able to make six ounces of water and having to hold the button down. She uses the reusable pod! Problem solved. Pop in the empty pod, select how many ounces of water you need and you're good to go! Leave it to a, then twelve year old, child to figure it out.
ashlyn e.
ashlyn e.
Middleburg, FL
Keurig is an amazing coffee maker and so much more in my opinion its the number 1 leading coffee maker in the industry
i love how it combined single serve with a carafe of coffee I'm a coffee consessiour i love how i can brew my own coffee
i have found the kcup 2.0 filter made by keurig works the best give you a max fill line which makes for excellent coffee it the perfect portion of grounds I'm the kind of person who loves coffee but has a hard time brewing the ratios into a traditional coffee maker the keurig pods make it so easy you get the perfect cup every time has a strong button it no fuss no mess even with the filter is amazing you have carafe pods it amazing would reccomned this perfect coffee just the way you like at the touch of a button has a 70 oz water resevoir easy to use
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
Foodie Expert
Any coffee lover will find this is an absolute necessity in their life, I don't know what I would do without mine. I had the previous Keurig maker that could make a single small to large cup of coffee at a time, but replaced it with this one when it came out because I knew it would save me time since my husband and I require more than one cup of coffee in the morning (he fills up a large thermos to take to work with him). This saves me time, energy, and overall hassle since I'm able to make essentially a whole pot of coffee by just clicking a button. I also enjoy having a reusable filter because it cuts down on costs. Overall, this is much cheaper than buying coffee at the gas station or coffee shop like I used to do every day and it's just as good, if not better.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Creswell, OR
Foodie Expert
I use this constantly throughout the day. I love the quality of the coffee when you use the Keurig. It just tastes so fresh. And it can do hot water for Cocoa or tea. Not to boiling though. The K Cups are everywhere, and you can get adapters if you want to use a special brand that doesn't have K Cups at Bed Bath and Beyond or Target. If you get an adapter, be sure and check that it says it is compatible with Keurig 2.0, otherwise it won't work. My one complaint is that if you want to fill a larger to-go mug or make more than 10oz of coffee, you have to run it twice. It seems a little silly that 10oz is the max when all of my standard coffee mugs are at least 12oz mugs.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
I love this new Keurig 2.0 system because it gives you more options on how much you can make and how you would like it made which is great! Especially for those of use that are particular about how we like our beverages. Also the fact you can make pots of coffee. This is perfect for when guess come over. There's even multiple options for water amounts if you just want hot water for tea. The best past is it heats up and brews in a minute or less and it's not much longer for a full pot! It's super customizable and you can save all of your settings with a touch of a button for next time. It's Worth the investment if you love coffee, tea, Hot chocolate, and more.
Charmane Angel P.
Charmane Angel P.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to love this until I realized that the leftover stagnant water can be potentially harmful when not replaced. I also don't really like the idea of something deciding how much goes onto my cup of coffee by exact measurements. Sometimes I like to pour a little more, but obviously with a Keyrig you can't really customize the amount you get truly to your liking. Additionally, for some odd reason some of the keureg tea products taste a little strange compared to actually tea bags. I would think that it's because of the way the tea is being dispensed and I prefer my teas from bags bc keureg teas have a little after taste that isn't the most pleasant to me.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Antonio, TX
This machine is awesome! Not only can we make the single serve cups but we can also make a larger batch on the weekends when we just relax and enjoy our coffee. It reminds you when it needs more water or when the filter has to be changed and is very quick with preparing the coffee. The Carafe keeps the coffee nice and hot for a long period of time and doesn't take up much space when not in use. Plus these guys last a long time and are well worth the investment. I highly recommend getting the extra little reusable cups for both single serve and the carafe so you can use your own coffee when you want. They clean easily and are very durable.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Do I have to buy just the Keurig K cups? Can I use generic brands?
Niha R.
Niha R.
Duluth, GA
How long does it take to figure out how the machine operates? How long before you get the hang of making coffee from the maker every morning?
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky
I have been looking to purchase one of these! is it worth the price?
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
I want one of these! What's your favorite thing about this machine?
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
What are some reasons you prefer this over other coffee makers?