Keurig 2.0 K400 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe

by Keurig

#6 in Coffeemakers

Say hello to the keurig 2.0 k400 brewing system the first keurig system that allows you to brew a piping hot 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup -- all at the touch of a button. It's so smart. So simple! So different than an average coffee maker. The keurig 2.0 k400 brewer also features revolutionary keurig 2.0 brewing technology, designed to read the lid of each k-cup or k-carafe pack to brew the perfect beverage every time.

Is it worth of price? I would like to have the coffee maker machine
I need one that dies singles and pots ?
Im looking for a good coffee machine that will make both single and pot of good coffee does anyone have an information on this one?
Start your review of Keurig 2.0 K400 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe!
2 months agoWrightwood, CA
While I love Keurig as a brand and I love the ease of pod coffee, I have some beef with this coffee maker.  It clogs easily and doesn't come with a tool to help with the situation.  I use my handy dandy paper clip for the unclogging but it is a process.
2 months agoSherman Oaks, CA
An absolute must in my home. My boyfriend and I drink such a large amount of coffee and the Carafe has really been wonderful for us. We set the brew time the night before and we wake up to freshly brewed coffee. I would highly recommend. Such a money saver!
2 months agoBaden, PA
We use this multiple times a day and it makes wonderful coffee and teas. I don’t think we could ever go back to a regular coffee pot. The carafe seems like a waste I can’t even find kcups for that. Wishing we would have went with the Elite but we still love it.
a month agobos
I suggest looking at the product before buying when in store. My first one was used and not clean. But after I returned I love this! I love that you can swap and make a big pot when you have company. The parts come off with ease and and cleanup is a breeze
2 months agoIrmo, SC
So I love my Keurig. I dont grind my own coffee and I only drink one cup. So this just fits my lifestyle. Its quick, easy to use, and easy to clean. There are a wide variety of products such as teas and even hot cocoa. So there is something for everyone.
a month agoOmaha
This product is a decent product. Makes making coffee/cappuccino quick and easy. However, the filers don't last very long and are costly. Therefore, to improve this product I would want a reusable filter. I've recommended the Keurig to all my friends.
15 days agoKissimmee
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loved this coffee maker, but unfortunately I had to leave it in New York during our move to Florida! Hopefully soon I’ll be able to buy one if it goes on sale! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who loves coffee as much as I do!
2 months agoMountain Top, PA
nice machine. quick and easy to use. If I use the reusable K-cup it gives me a variety of ways to brew including larger sized, frothy. . I would recommend this to others. A little price, but worth it compared to stopping at a coffee shop every day
2 months agoAustin
I don't know how we lived without this little gem before. :) Totally transformed the coffee brewing experience at home from boring to FUN. All the amazing coffee and tea options to try. Super easy to use. Love, love, love and highly recommend!
a month agoFort Edward , NY
Works good have had mine for a couple years. It brews quickly and make a good cup. Worth the investment. Mine has started clogging lately I clean and change the filter [email protected] I had to switch to purified water which makes it even more closely

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...