BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Michelle D.
Boyd, WI
Foodie Expert
I love this Keurig. It fits my life style. I’m a busy mom who doesn’t really have the time to make a cup of coffee let alone wait for a pot of coffee to brew. With this keurig im happy my husband is able to brew him self a pot of coffee and I can pop in a k-cup and brew myself just a cup of coffee or tea or hot water to make my kids hot cocoa or instant soups. It’s amazing and I love it. You can’t go wrong with this purchase.
This Keurig  fits nicely on our counter. Easy to use and to clean.
Rihab M.
melun
Foodie Expert
I first bought this coffee maker just to try it out and I was not really sure how it will function. But from the first time I turned it on It became a real addiction! I love how it is simple to use and the fact that it is not very loud. The design is very chic and matches my kitchen decor. I recommand this machine ! Absolutely great!
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my shopping list.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
We could not live without our Keurig. I don't actually drink coffee - my husband does - but I use it more than he does for the hot water. It's instant, gives you the perfect amount, and they make lots of K-Cup flavors that are not coffee-related which I really like. It's really easy to clean, stays hot and doesn't take long to warm up when you add more water. So much more convenient than a teakettle. We've had ours for a year and it's still humming along, no problems in sight! The digital display is small - the more you spend the nicer they get. With just the two of us we didn't need a big fancy one, but they sure are fun!
Kristi C.
Foodie Expert
This Keurig is my life! It quick and easy to use. Makes your coffee fast. I wish K-Cups were cheaper but its super convenient and no mess!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig. The different options for brew sizes is great and the carafe is a great addition and makes enough coffee for two.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
So want a kiurege would love trying this and promoting on my YouTube channel and reviewing it . This is such an amazing product super pricey though if not I would have so had one by now. Love the sleek design and touch screen technology.
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
Foodie Expert
I really love my Keurig, and I use it everyday! It's so easy to use, and super fast. I love how many options of coffee there are for the Keurig as well! It's a little expensive, but we've definitely gotten our money's worth out of it already! I highly recommend to any coffee drinker!
Victoria M.
Helena, MT
This is the only coffee make I have. I love it and it is far better than any of the other makers. I bought a single cup maker first but that wasn't large enough because all my family are coffee drinkers so I switched to this one and I would recommend it to anyone who loves coffee.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Foodie Expert
Bought this for my mom and she loves it. She is a big coffee drinker and uses it everyday and loves that she can make a cup or a pot. The needle stopped poking holes in her k cups tho :( she has to poke them with a thumb tack before putting them in. Thats my only complaint
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?