BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I absolutely adore my Keurig 2.0.
From coffee to tea to hot chocolate, this little machine has me covered. With the endless pod options and small counter space take up, I am saving money, while still drinking brands like Starbucks and Tim Hortons at home. This system encourages the use of a reusable cup, which doesn't quite make up for the environmentally unfriendly pods - but helps. Many top brands are working on Eco-friendly pods and I do what I can to make wise consumer choices.

The option to brew a carafe is yours when entertaining and you can control your ounces as well as if you'd like your brew bold or not.

The Keurig loses a star due to the max size being 10 ounces for a personal coffee. Monday's call for at least 16.
Kristin B.
I upgraded from the elite to this model last year I was so excited because not I could brew a carafe if I wanted to. The only downfall I had... I couldn't use all kcups I could only use the ones with the barcode and I had a bunch without the barcode. I was very sad the refillable kcup from my elite was no longer compatible with this model either. But I did find that they now have some available that are compatible with mine I just wish I didn't have to buy another one. However, I will forever and always be a Keurig owner I love the machines and the company if I ever had a problem or questions they have always went above and beyond to help me. They have the best customer service I've ever come across.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Michelle D.
Boyd, WI
I love this Keurig. It fits my life style. I’m a busy mom who doesn’t really have the time to make a cup of coffee let alone wait for a pot of coffee to brew. With this keurig im happy my husband is able to brew him self a pot of coffee and I can pop in a k-cup and brew myself just a cup of coffee or tea or hot water to make my kids hot cocoa or instant soups. It’s amazing and I love it. You can’t go wrong with this purchase.
This Keurig  fits nicely on our counter. Easy to use and to clean.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
I first bought this coffee maker just to try it out and I was not really sure how it will function. But from the first time I turned it on It became a real addiction! I love how it is simple to use and the fact that it is not very loud. The design is very chic and matches my kitchen decor. I recommand this machine ! Absolutely great!
Cristina M.
Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my shopping list.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
We could not live without our Keurig. I don't actually drink coffee - my husband does - but I use it more than he does for the hot water. It's instant, gives you the perfect amount, and they make lots of K-Cup flavors that are not coffee-related which I really like. It's really easy to clean, stays hot and doesn't take long to warm up when you add more water. So much more convenient than a teakettle. We've had ours for a year and it's still humming along, no problems in sight! The digital display is small - the more you spend the nicer they get. With just the two of us we didn't need a big fancy one, but they sure are fun!
Kristi C.
This Keurig is my life! It quick and easy to use. Makes your coffee fast. I wish K-Cups were cheaper but its super convenient and no mess!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
I love my keurig. The different options for brew sizes is great and the carafe is a great addition and makes enough coffee for two.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
So want a kiurege would love trying this and promoting on my YouTube channel and reviewing it . This is such an amazing product super pricey though if not I would have so had one by now. Love the sleek design and touch screen technology.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?