BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Asher R.
Quality wise, its very quick and easy to make a cup of coffee or tea whatever you want. Stylish and I love the various colored lights that illuminate the water tank. Holds a lot of water so I need to refill it less than previous models. Many different choices on size of drink, a big plus.
Thi B.
Great and easy convenience! Water boils quickly and is perfect for on the go cups. Whether it be a cup of hot water, tea, hot chocolate, or coffee. The convenience and brands are endless!
TaBetha A.
Dunbar , WV
I love my Keurig! Everyone in my house likes different types of coffee or tea so this machine makes our lives so much easier than a typical coffee brewer. It's also great for the kids hot chocolate.
Lauren N.
Keurig will always top the coffee charts for me. So many options, super quick and easy to use.
Anmol H.
I love this machine! Its great for coffee, and I think it makes the best cup of coffee...
Tony D.
Erie, PA
Good product but difficulty with the display. I love the carafe and the sleek design.
Daniela Y.
Straightforward to use, inexpensive and just great overall. Makes coffee better than me thats for sure
Brittany S.
Halifax
The best thing about this is the extreme variety of k cups available! This way the more variety the better value cost wise.
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
I love my keurig!!!! its so convenient than the traditional coffee maker. i just press the button to let it warm up. while i do other things like make my daughter her cereal and by the time that I'm done its ready to brew. I also love the option to make your coffee strong! its super awesome on the go too. and i love that they sell Starbucks cups!!! I haven't been to a Starbucks in a year!!!!! I absolutely love my Keurig!
Samantha K.
Montreal
I don't drink coffee but this machine is great to have for my guests. It's fast, quiet and the pods that are made for it offer a variety of flavors.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?