BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Ella C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the best coffeemaker I've ever owned. I've had this Keurig for about 2 years and I am still a big fan of K-cups. Making one cup in the morning is super convenient and it heats up and is ready to go very quickly.
Megan H.
Got this brewer for Christmas and I use it everyday!! I couldn't live without it! Instead of waking up and waiting for your coffee pot to fill I have a cup within minutes and there's many different flavors and brands to choose from. Granted its more expensive but totally worth it in the long run!!!!
Tashema F.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this machine ! It's very fast and so easy to use I didn't need the manual at all, every thing is just straight forward. I definitely recommend it for the coffee lovers
Amanda A.
Spring Hill, TN
This Keurig does what I need it to do. It is nothing fancy or even hard to operate. I am needing to replace it due to it's age but I will definitely stick with Keurig brand.
Minda B.
Best purchase ever!! Love the single servings so that coffee doesn't get wasted. Love the fact you can brew coffee or hot chocolate!
Traci N.
Bryant, AR
Absolutely love having the freedom to make a different flavor coffee than my husband!! Since purchasing this item it has saved me the hassle of the morning flavor argument or long wait at Starbucks!!
Teresa D.
Vincent, AL
Love, Love, Love it! I used this machine several time a day. I made a coffee station surrounded by this machine just for friends and family.
Monika T.
West Seneca, NY
This is the simple list coffee machine out there before the technology of technology. A simple on off switch to turn it on with a mean but enterprise every day to make your coffee.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
Great coffee maker that can be used for tea and hot chocolate. I love that i can get hot water in no time. The option for the carafe is great when we have visitors over, however it is easier just to brew individual cups. The reserve is large enough to last for several cups
Andrea B.
This coffee maker has the best of both worlds...single serve and traditional. It is also great to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, instant meals etc.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?