BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Aemee G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Keurig. It's very easy to use. I love the smell of it brewing my coffee in the morning. The only thing about this machine that I am not too fond of is the size. I am the only one who drinks coffee in our household so I will probably buy one of the smaller coffee brewing machines so we save more space in our kitchen counter.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
My husband and I used to be a avid Starbucks pit stop before work but this machine has changed our lives. We love the Keurig machine. We bought this one because it was within our budget. We saved a lot of money using our Keurig and still be able to drink Starbucks coffee. I love the convenience of this. I only wish that it offers more of a selection of Ounces in hot water. It only offers 4oz or 6oz of hot water. Overall I would recommend the Keurig machine to everyone.
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
The easiest coffee maker I've had. Although with my coffee addiction it isn't the most cost efficient since I got through so many cups in a day. It is perfect for an afternoon or evening cup, that company or myself does enjoy. The variety you can have at a moments notice is also a big plus.. coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
Foodie Expert
I would love to give Keurig 5 stars, but the environmental impact of these machines needs to be better addressed. not only are the k-cups themselves wasteful, but the machines do not last very long and it is not good for the environment to be replacing large electronic devices every 2 years. Keurig please work on make your product more environmentally freindly!
Samantha s.
Tunnel Hill, Ga
I have had this machine for about a year and a half, it works great still and I love that I can make one cup on the go during the week and a pot for me and my husband on the weekends. The only thing is the touch screen started to go out a few months back. I can still touch in the general area and it works but it's kinda inconvenient. I know you can take them back to the store you bought it and they will exchange it out for you since keurig gives them money back on it.
Alejandra M.
I love my keurig!! I don't know what I was doing with my coffee life before I had this. This is a MUST have if you love coffee or anything hot for that matter. They have amazing selection of coffees and I love the fact that you can have something different for everyone in the family without being stuck with a whole pot! Best purchase I have made in the kitchen!!
Erika L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this machine! Have had it for over a year now and it since works like new. Nothing like a fresh cup of hot coffee every time!
Laju p.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my kuerig. love how I don't have to fill up the water after every brewing. the only thing I don't really like is the fact that the coffee doesn't brew very hot and I have to brew it 20 times to get clear clean hot water because of the the coffee color or coffee grinds but other then that is great!
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Samantha F.
Edmonton, Alberta
Ever since they came out with single brewing coffee machines I just fell in love with Keurig home brewing system. I get many varieties of coffee and the machine brews to your appropriate size from an espresso shot to a venti sized coffee. the machine so is an easy clean and it fits pretty much anywhere.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?