BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I would not recommend this a Keurig brewer. Although it is easy to make single serving cups of coffee the Keurig is difficult to keep clean and has negative environmental implications.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
This product does not allow you to use your own coffee and the cake cups or any other type of replacement cup. Pump failed after a month. Sadly I had to return this. Would not try their product again.
Tonya W.
Sterling Hts, MI
The touch screen doesn't always work, we have to keep unplugging in and plugging it back in a few times to get it to turn on.
Diana N.
San Luis, AZ
Keurig - 2.0 K350 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black it works good sometimes because for no reason stops working
Jasmine D.
Maywood, IL
After the first 3 days it wouldn't brew a full cup let alone a carafe. I returned it and the next one lasted past the receipt expiration but began to do the same thing within 3 months.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, NJ
Your not going to like when I say this Keurig is not my favorite model. I had it for a week and as a Keurig lover this will not be joining my other syatems. It's going back. I wish they would have made this version a better version. This system is nice in looks but is that good enough? You are not able to use your own brand of coffee. You have to use a spacific brand of pods. Plus mine malfunctioned in less then a week. Not worth the money. I bought all my Keurigs they did not come free. Leave it at the store. I promise you it will be happier there.
Sarah C.
I loved both of my keurigs. Unfortunately they both have became clogged and nothing seems to work to clean them (ie vinger, or coffee maker cleaner)
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
Not my favorite it's all right there are better products years besides this
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
Convenient, but the coffee isn't great and the pods are expensive and wasteful.
Lexy S.
It's super easy to make coffee for a friend, but it's not as much fun as using an espresso machine.
Forget about using it to make tea- the "hot" water is tepid.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?