BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
I got my Keurig 2.0 K350 for free after my 1.0 bit the dust (under warranty). I'm very happy with it, as it works and it's current and it makes good coffee. My only problem (and the reason it's getting 4 stars instead of 5) is that it is constantly "on" when plugged in, even when you "turn it off," and I'm concerned it may run up an electric bill. Our only solution for this is to keep it unplugged and have to wait for it to preheat every time we plug it in and turn it on, which is a minor annoyance (first world problems though, am I right?). Other than that, it's a great machine :)
Samantha s.
Tunnel Hill, Ga
I have had this machine for about a year and a half, it works great still and I love that I can make one cup on the go during the week and a pot for me and my husband on the weekends. The only thing is the touch screen started to go out a few months back. I can still touch in the general area and it works but it's kinda inconvenient. I know you can take them back to the store you bought it and they will exchange it out for you since keurig gives them money back on it.
Alejandra M.
I love my keurig!! I don't know what I was doing with my coffee life before I had this. This is a MUST have if you love coffee or anything hot for that matter. They have amazing selection of coffees and I love the fact that you can have something different for everyone in the family without being stuck with a whole pot! Best purchase I have made in the kitchen!!
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
Foodie Expert
I would love to give Keurig 5 stars, but the environmental impact of these machines needs to be better addressed. not only are the k-cups themselves wasteful, but the machines do not last very long and it is not good for the environment to be replacing large electronic devices every 2 years. Keurig please work on make your product more environmentally freindly!
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
The easiest coffee maker I've had. Although with my coffee addiction it isn't the most cost efficient since I got through so many cups in a day. It is perfect for an afternoon or evening cup, that company or myself does enjoy. The variety you can have at a moments notice is also a big plus.. coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
Laju p.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my kuerig. love how I don't have to fill up the water after every brewing. the only thing I don't really like is the fact that the coffee doesn't brew very hot and I have to brew it 20 times to get clear clean hot water because of the the coffee color or coffee grinds but other then that is great!
Lauri H.
W Greenwich, RI
I love this system. there is nothing better then the first cup of coffee, and nothing worse then the dregs left at the bottom of a brewed pot. Which is why I love this. I get a fresh cup every time and have the option so make 4 cups if I want. This is a great system.
John B.
Greenwood, IN
We use this Keurig in our wing of the office and it works like a champ. I have been spoiled by having one at home for several years and was thrilled when we switched to these at work as well! Great selection of coffee and super quick to make a perfect cup every time.
Krysten Q.
River Falls, WI
I LOVE my Keurig. I don't use it often because my husband and I tend to drink multiple cups of coffee at a time. However when I want just one cup or I want to make tea or hot chocolate it is my go to! Super easy to use, easy to clean, and makes a good cup of coffee!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?