BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Laney C.
Winfield, WV
I love mine and use it more than once a day. My husband and I can not get enough of it.
amy d.
lubbock, TX
This one is great i like using it for all my favorite beverages comes out nice and hot
baileigh b.
I don't really like coffee but I love making hot chocolate with out keurig that we have
Brittany H.
I love this! Super convenient when I need to be out the door in less then 10 minutes!!!
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this color and the system. I brew my coffee in this every morning, easy to clean
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Vest invention ever! So easy to use,easy to store, great coffee with a Push of a button
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
Very easy to use! Love my coffee this coffee maker is a must have! Makes perfect coffees
Kim C.
Berea, KY
Makes wonderfully delicious drinks but takes up a bit too much space on the counter.
Mary T.
Winterport, ME
Love it use daily I have 1 and hubby has 1 have already wore 1 out and had to buy new
Aneshia T.
Foodie Expert
I love this I can make coffee anytime and don't have to make a full pot and waste if
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?