BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I love this color and the system. I brew my coffee in this every morning, easy to clean
Brittany H.
I love this! Super convenient when I need to be out the door in less then 10 minutes!!!
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
Very easy to use! Love my coffee this coffee maker is a must have! Makes perfect coffees
baileigh b.
I don't really like coffee but I love making hot chocolate with out keurig that we have
amy d.
lubbock, TX
This one is great i like using it for all my favorite beverages comes out nice and hot
Aneshia T.
I love this I can make coffee anytime and don't have to make a full pot and waste if
Mary T.
Winterport, ME
Love it use daily I have 1 and hubby has 1 have already wore 1 out and had to buy new
Jessalyn L.
I have yet to try a keurig product that I did not love. this brand never disappoints!
Tony D.
Erie, PA
Good product but difficulty with the display. I love the carafe and the sleek design.
sheyla c.
Bonita, CA
I love coffee machines i love keurieg i believe everyone should try it at leadt once
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?