BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brittany H.
I love this! Super convenient when I need to be out the door in less then 10 minutes!!!
baileigh b.
I don't really like coffee but I love making hot chocolate with out keurig that we have
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Vest invention ever! So easy to use,easy to store, great coffee with a Push of a button
amy d.
lubbock, TX
This one is great i like using it for all my favorite beverages comes out nice and hot
Laney C.
Winfield, WV
I love mine and use it more than once a day. My husband and I can not get enough of it.
Alexis R.
Amazing I use I every morning family uses it just as well. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT so much.
Jessalyn L.
I have yet to try a keurig product that I did not love. this brand never disappoints!
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
Very easy to use. I wish they could make a little bit more than the amount in the cup
Aneshia T.
I love this I can make coffee anytime and don't have to make a full pot and waste if
Kim C.
Berea, KY
Makes wonderfully delicious drinks but takes up a bit too much space on the counter.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?