BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
This machine makes enjoying quick & simple for those early, rushed mornings!
Amber O.
Amber O.
Williamstown, NJ
Perfect for whenever you quickly needed a cup of coffee without the hassle of making a full pot.
Diana S.
Diana S.
It is great product. It is easy to ha my coffee without a big mess. I love how practical it is.
Toubee Y.
Toubee Y.
Paris, AR
Best bang for the buck when it comes to available features and cost among the different models.
Austin R.
Austin R.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally like this coffee machine nothing is better than waking up to a nice cup of coffee.
Kaytie K.
Kaytie K.
Arlington, WA
Foodie Expert
I love using the K cups. It is much more convenient than the traditional coffeemaker. Love this
Victoria  E.
Victoria E.
I like the versatility of the Kerrigan! I can brew tea, coffee and soup! The tastes do not mix.
Kai H.
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
Foodie Expert
I have had this a long time and I love it. I use it for hot water as well.
Keion J.
Keion J.
n las Vegas, NV
I like this coffee maker and the various types of drinks you can make. ..easy to vlean and use
sheyla c.
sheyla c.
San Ysidro, CA
I love coffee machines i love keurieg i believe everyone should try it at leadt once
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?