BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
His product is good but the only problem is I don't find the coffee to be strong enough, tastes watery
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
This coffeemaker was a great purchase it really made my mornings easier because it was easy to use and instant too. not only that but I'm not wasting an entire pot of coffee that i don't drink which is a huge perk for me.
Mark R.
Mesa, AZ
Use it every day.
Kids love making hot chocolate and use it to boil water for tea.

Used the carafe for bigger pots at parties. Works well but because it's small it goes quick.
Still a nice option.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
We love our Keurig 2.0!! It allows us to brew our coffee in the morning instantly and if we have company, we can brew 4 cups in the carafe. The touch screen makes it easy to use and gives it a nice look.
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
Convenient, but the coffee isn't great and the pods are expensive and wasteful.
Eric T.
Spokane, WA
I love my Keurig but hate the wastefu K-Cup. I love being able to brew only what I want without having the extra half a pot that goes to waste. As a compromise I bought a reusable K-Cup and pack it with coffee from a local roaster. Now I get the best of both worlds. A cup when I want a cup and a product that delivers a great taste at the right selectable size and temperature.
Kayla W.
Lancaster, OH
Best coffee maker I have ever owned. Easy to use. Takes no time to heat up and my drinks ate ready in minutes.
Brittany G.
Olive Branch, MS
Great for those on tight schedules and not early risers. It's quick and easy and doesn't waste coffee you know you won't drink.
Sierra O.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love this machine! It's the best start to my morning! Although I use it for all kinds of drinks! Ice tea, hot chocolate and so much more. When I have company over I love that I can go from just making one cup to being able to make a whole cup of coffee!
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
Thanks to my sister i have this she bought it for 120 and it works really good i make coffee for dad every morning to go to work at night i make him and mom a hot chocolate and for my brother and i a passion fruit tea
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?