BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
reshanda h.
Lancing, TN
Love my keurig!! It's quick and easy to make coffee! Easy to clean and easy to mantience!
Jessica R.
New Caney, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my keurig it is my favorite coffee maker and is so easy to use I love it
Elvida G.
Awesome really simple love mine good coffee easy to use I love mine use it every morning
Naoko S.
It keeps breaking on me, but when it works, it tastes great so I bought 4 of them by now.
Delaney D.
La Follette, TN
This coffee pot absolutely changed my life I use it every morning and it's easy and quick
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
I love my keurig so much. I wouldn't be able to start my morning without it! Easy to use
Khally A.
This coffeemaker does everything that I want it to do. It is a pretty great coffeemaker!
Morgan H.
Bradenton, FL
Such a great idea, quick and easy way to make coffee. Doesn't make a mess. I love it!!
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
Very easy to use! Love my coffee this coffee maker is a must have! Makes perfect coffees
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I love this color and the system. I brew my coffee in this every morning, easy to clean
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?