BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jen J.
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so amazing! My favorite way to have my morning cup of coffee. So easy, so clean, and fast!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Gulfport, MS
Bought this for my college age son. He loves it. Seems difficult to clean and coffee is expensive.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oakville, CT
I love this product! It's very convenient and easy to use! It makes my morning ritual much easier!
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Nashua, NH
Never any problems using this Keurig machine. Easy to use and amazingly convenient! Best purchase!
Samuel D.
Samuel D.
Ceres, CA
I use this weekly and it never disappoints! Love how fast it is too! I don't regret this purchase.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
Love it! It's super compact and works perfectly for 2 people. Love how quickly I can make coffee.
Tyanna T.
Tyanna T.
Morehead City, NC
Makes the best coffee you would ever taste......i recommend this for anyone ... love love love it
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Works great for single use coffee. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a new coffee maker.
Gladys B.
Gladys B.
Winterville, NC
Easy to use. Coffee is not hot; so I have to reheat it in the microwave. OK product. Not impress.
Cecily C.
Cecily C.
Lawndale, CA
It is so easy to make and you can use it for iced tea as well. Looks very modern on the counter.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?