BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I could not use up my previous k-cups.
Crystal T.
Adamsville, AL
We love our Keurig 2.0. Its so fast and convenient and has so many drinks to choose from
Anmol H.
I love this machine! Its great for coffee, and I think it makes the best cup of coffee...
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
Really easy to use, love this it has helped me survive through balancing college and work
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
I love my keurig so much. I wouldn't be able to start my morning without it! Easy to use
Rachel M.
Love the Keurig!! Makes the perfect amount of anything we love! Especially for on the go!
Naoko S.
It keeps breaking on me, but when it works, it tastes great so I bought 4 of them by now.
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Vest invention ever! So easy to use,easy to store, great coffee with a Push of a button
Morgan H.
Bradenton, FL
Such a great idea, quick and easy way to make coffee. Doesn't make a mess. I love it!!
Laney C.
Winfield, WV
I love mine and use it more than once a day. My husband and I can not get enough of it.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?