BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Lewiston, MN
We have one at our house, camper and at my office. Can't live without my keurig!!
madi p.
madi p.
Crown Point, IN
I absolutely love my Keurig. I use it every morning, never had any issues with it. Highly recommend!
Leah F.
Leah F.
Clarksburg, MD
Honestly this is an absolute must have. You are seriously missing out if you don't have one of these
Angela S.
Angela S.
Katy, TX
I love that I can do single serve or carafe!! I just wish I could use non licensed Kcups!!
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
Fairfield, CA
This is so amazing it makes the best coffee in the world and go try it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Go know 💜💜💜💜
Rheanna M.
Rheanna M.
Sometimes the machine can be a little messy but overall it was a great purchase.
Naoko S.
Naoko S.
Foodie Expert
It keeps breaking on me, but when it works, it tastes great so I bought 4 of them by now.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Lagrange, GA
Foodie Expert
Me and my family absolutely love our Keurig. It is so easy and fast to use, and makes great coffee.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Iredell , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this Keurig!! It is so easy to use and love that I can have a fresh cup of coffee at anytime!!
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
Foodie Expert
Very convenient for my morning coffee! I just put the cup in and its ready in 5 minutes! I love it
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?