BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Rachel M.
Love the Keurig!! Makes the perfect amount of anything we love! Especially for on the go!
Katarina G.
San Benito, TX
This machine is life ready to save my life with a morning cup of joe. Fast and convenient
Amy T.
I use my Keurig daily! It is so convenient. Its like a have a coffee shop in my kitchen!
Crystal T.
Adamsville, AL
We love our Keurig 2.0. Its so fast and convenient and has so many drinks to choose from
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I could not use up my previous k-cups.
Ashley P.
York, SC
So easy and convenient for that morning cup of coffee! Absolutely love it and recommend!
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
Really easy to use, love this it has helped me survive through balancing college and work
Anmol H.
I love this machine! Its great for coffee, and I think it makes the best cup of coffee...
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
I love this brewing system. It is great that you can brew a single cup or a whole carafe.
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
You can make not just coffee, but tea, hot coco, apple cider, etc. So much fun! And easy!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?