BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Keurig - 2.0 K350 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black
I love that it is a single serve brewer and the touch screen is great. the only thing is sometimes it doesn't seem to fill my cup up like it is supposed to.
Natalia A.
It's works very well and I use it every morning before work. The extra water is helpful so you don't have to keep refilling it.
Ashlynn P.
I love my keurig. It always tastes great and I never have to worry about the coffee grounds making a mess.
Brandy B.
Gulfport, MS
Bought this for my college age son. He loves it. Seems difficult to clean and coffee is expensive.
Joanna S.
Scranton, PA
I love my Keurig! So easy to use. Easy to maintain. My only gripe is that the K-Cups can get so expensive especially if you drink coffee multiple times a day like I do.. but I have found a solution for that which is to buy the refillable cups that you can fill with your own coffee grounds. it's also important to clean your Keurig with vinegar from what I've heard, so I do that once a week now as well.
otherwise - an instant perfect cup of coffee with the press of a button - can't beat that!
Paige S.
Bronson, MI
This coffee maker makes coffee taste so fresh and gives you just the right amount also very quick and simple
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this coffee maker. I use it religiously every day and I am just obsessed with it. Hassle free, fast and efficient!
Elisa O.
Foodie Expert
I am not a coffee drinker but have required it with my commute. The Keurig is quick, simple, and easy. I make my coffee at night and it's nice and cold and ready in the morning! So convenient!
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
Foodie Expert
Love this product. So glad I brought this for a Christmas present. Makes coffee in minutes. Great Brands for coffee.
Minda B.
Best purchase ever!! Love the single servings so that coffee doesn't get wasted. Love the fact you can brew coffee or hot chocolate!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?