BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
You can make not just coffee, but tea, hot coco, apple cider, etc. So much fun! And easy!
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
I love this brewing system. It is great that you can brew a single cup or a whole carafe.
Katarina G.
San Benito, TX
This machine is life ready to save my life with a morning cup of joe. Fast and convenient
Elvida G.
Awesome really simple love mine good coffee easy to use I love mine use it every morning
Delaney D.
La Follette, TN
This coffee pot absolutely changed my life I use it every morning and it's easy and quick
reshanda h.
Lancing, TN
Love my keurig!! It's quick and easy to make coffee! Easy to clean and easy to mantience!
Khally A.
This coffeemaker does everything that I want it to do. It is a pretty great coffeemaker!
Ashley P.
York, SC
So easy and convenient for that morning cup of coffee! Absolutely love it and recommend!
Jessica R.
New Caney, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my keurig it is my favorite coffee maker and is so easy to use I love it
Amy T.
I use my Keurig daily! It is so convenient. Its like a have a coffee shop in my kitchen!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?