BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Keurig - 2.0 K350 4-cup Coffeemaker - Black
I don't drink much coffee or hot drinks but when I do I'm always using this and I wouldn't want to use anything else!!!
Love my keurig! Works quickly for busy mornings and k-cups are so convenient. They come in so many different flavors and can even makes teas and hot chocolates!
Colten F.
Marked Tree, AR
I can drink coffee quick and easily. It tastes good and has options for a variety of flavored.
Kaysha C.
Townshend, VT
Foodie Expert
Best coffee maker ever...I would never use a different brand. I use to use a regular coffee pot but since changing to a single server coffee has never tasted so good
I love this coffee maker. It makes great tasting coffee! I love the hot chocolate it makes
Jasmin S.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for an afternoon single cup! doesn't matter , coffee or tea or hot cocoa. everybody can use it
Mary J.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. I love that my husband and I can make different flavors of coffee. The fact that we can choose what size cup you want is awesome as well.
Sarena D.
Grants pass , Or
I love my keurig k350! I received it as a birthday present last November.. I like the option of making a carafe. Only downsides, I can't use k cups from my local coffee shop and the carafe pods are really expensive.
Marbella M.
Flemington, NJ
I absolutely love my keurig. It's easy to assemble and it is easy to use. Plus they have a variety of k-cups to choose from.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
Best in-classroom investment I made as a teacher. I kept the water full and always had a supply of fresh coffee. I would have other teachers bring me water and their own pods to make their coffee in my room. I love using my Keurig!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?