BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Louise L.
Manahawkin
This is a must have for people on the go..one cup of coffee real quick..no waste..love it!
Angela S.
Katy, TX
I love that I can do single serve or carafe!! I just wish I could use non licensed Kcups!!
Kathryn A.
Troup, TX
Works fine. Kids love making ramen noodles with it. It is nice to have hot water available.
Ariella A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Works fast and makes coffee strong enough. Doesn't seem to waist any product! Good product
Amy W.
Paola, KS
I use it everyday with no problems. Great for coffees and just getting hot water for teas.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Makes just enough! Not too much, not too little. Stays hot.
Kind of bulky for only a 4 cup.
I love this machine. It's so great it makes the coffee so fast for you! Everyone needs one.
Diane R.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love ths got it as a gift ...love the selection of flavors and taste really good
emily c.
orlando, FL
U really love this machine is really easy to used and i dony have to wait long for my cofee
Great machine! It does the job and has not let me down. I recommend this to everyone to use
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?