BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Savannah M.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is great for larger quantities of my favorite flavored specialty coffees. I love mine!
Louise L.
Manahawkin
This is a must have for people on the go..one cup of coffee real quick..no waste..love it!
Jackie S.
Independence, KY
I love that I can make a pot and just one cup I'll never go back to a regular coffee maker
I love this coffee maker. It makes great tasting coffee! I love the hot chocolate it makes
Diane R.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love ths got it as a gift ...love the selection of flavors and taste really good
Kathryn A.
Troup, TX
Works fine. Kids love making ramen noodles with it. It is nice to have hot water available.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Makes just enough! Not too much, not too little. Stays hot.
Kind of bulky for only a 4 cup.
Ariella A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Works fast and makes coffee strong enough. Doesn't seem to waist any product! Good product
Cate G.
Texas,Houston
It's so fast and easy I love my morning coffee this machine really makes life a lot easier
emily c.
orlando, FL
U really love this machine is really easy to used and i dony have to wait long for my cofee
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?