BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
Grand Island, NE
This is my go to thing every morning. I love how it makes the coffee taste great and it's easy to use.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
His product is good but the only problem is I don't find the coffee to be strong enough, tastes watery
Kimberly  M.
Kimberly M.
I love my new Keurig. This machine has all the features I need without any extras.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
Keurig is a great coffee maker! I only use the Keurig machine because I love the easiness and convenience of it!
sandy m.
sandy m.
North Bergen, NJ
We have this system at work and its great, a lot of choices as far as coffee and tea brands.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Palmetto, LA
I cant live without this product! Coffee will never be the same. Easy to use and best of all its fast.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Englewood, CO
My favorite coffee machine. I will never use another. I love this. Not too hot always the perfect temp
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love this! Definitely a great purchase. Would recommend any coffee lovers to purchase this.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Foodie Expert
Makes quality coffee, but tends to take a long time to brew and leaks/drips after I'm done.
Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.
Troup, TX
Works fine. Kids love making ramen noodles with it. It is nice to have hot water available.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?