BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Emily T.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
This by far is the best product out there! It's really easy to use and it makes your coffee fast!
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Simi Valley, CA
Love this! Although the coffee products are a bit expensive but the results are great and its easy to use
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Orlando, FL
Really good, i make myself coffee every single morning and this has just been amazing added to my routine
Mary T.
Mary T.
Winterport, ME
Love it use daily I have 1 and hubby has 1 have already wore 1 out and had to buy new
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Greensburg, PA
Great when working properly. Needs to be cleaned too often to brew full cup. Only used for tea.
Joni B.
Joni B.
Farmerville, LA
I love my Keurig! So easy and convenient to use. I like the option to make a pot of coffee with the 2.0.
Destinee H.
Destinee H.
Arlington, WA
Best coffee maker I've ever purchased. Never have to waste pots of coffee since you can make single cups
Elise D.
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I prefer the old fashioned coffee maker. It's way to expensive to keep buying k cups.
Mercedes  M.
Mercedes M.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
Great for hot chocolate. My mom uses it every day for her coffee and it's perfect. Perfect cup each time
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Gallatin, TN
Brews a great cup of coffee in a quick timely manner. Great for breakfast when needing several cups fast.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?