BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Crystal T.
Adamsville, AL
We love our Keurig 2.0. Its so fast and convenient and has so many drinks to choose from
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I currently own now , i love love that i can make more then one cup at a tjme now however some K-Cups are not compatible with this which is a real bummer
Stephanie L.
Frankfort, IL
I cant say enough how much I love this coffee maker. The coffee is better then restaurant coffee. This always makes the freshest most flavorful coffee.
Kelsey S.
Bend, OR
We could not live without our Keurig. I don't actually drink coffee - my husband does - but I use it more than he does for the hot water. It's instant, gives you the perfect amount, and they make lots of K-Cup flavors that are not coffee-related which I really like. It's really easy to clean, stays hot and doesn't take long to warm up when you add more water. So much more convenient than a teakettle. We've had ours for a year and it's still humming along, no problems in sight! The digital display is small - the more you spend the nicer they get. With just the two of us we didn't need a big fancy one, but they sure are fun!
Ashley P.
Omaha
Love the digital display! And the blue light under the water. Very quick cup of coffee or tea. Tall reusable cups do not fit under
Cara G.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this product! My husband does not drink coffee or tea. So I can make my single cup but can also make larger amounts when we have company without having a separate machine.
Jackie S.
Independence, KY
I love that I can make a pot and just one cup I'll never go back to a regular coffee maker
Samantha s.
Tunnel Hill, Ga
I have had this machine for about a year and a half, it works great still and I love that I can make one cup on the go during the week and a pot for me and my husband on the weekends. The only thing is the touch screen started to go out a few months back. I can still touch in the general area and it works but it's kinda inconvenient. I know you can take them back to the store you bought it and they will exchange it out for you since keurig gives them money back on it.
Erika L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this machine! Have had it for over a year now and it since works like new. Nothing like a fresh cup of hot coffee every time!
Melissa M.
Waukesha, WI
It's convenient to be able to make just the amount of coffee/tea you need without having to waste it if forced to make a whole pot
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?