BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Randi H.
I absolutely love this! i got it as a Christmas gift from my husband last year and use it practically daily. i love the variety of flavors of K-Cups that are offered not only from Keurig, but other brands as well.
Mrs M.
Foodie Expert
Its very conveniently to have this coffee makers. just pop in a pod and you have instant coffee. Cleaning up this very fast just throw it away.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
My husband and I used to be a avid Starbucks pit stop before work but this machine has changed our lives. We love the Keurig machine. We bought this one because it was within our budget. We saved a lot of money using our Keurig and still be able to drink Starbucks coffee. I love the convenience of this. I only wish that it offers more of a selection of Ounces in hot water. It only offers 4oz or 6oz of hot water. Overall I would recommend the Keurig machine to everyone.
Laritza  M.
Foodie Expert
The best!!! Easy to use and it's delicious . The only problem is the coffee is a bit more pricey but it's worth it
Cindy C.
Foodie Expert
Amazing!!! Fast and easy to have my morning coffee every day.. love trying different flavors
Courtney T.
Fremont, CA
This coffee maker is very fast and convenient for my schedule; preheats and brews within 2 minutes and you only have to fill the water resorviour about once a week
Shanna D.
Olympia, WA
Received this as a birthday gift and I must say hands down best gift ever! I wasted so much coffee before having a keurig! The quickness and single cups makes for an easy morning, but the carafe is nice too when you have company and want a full pot! This is by far the most used appliance in my household!
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't think Keurig could make a better product, but they did. If anyone has an original Keurig, you should definitely upgrade to the 2.0 version. It is well worth it.
Amber D.
Brunswick
Love the Keurig! I need a quick cup of coffee every morning, my kids keep me up most the night and making a quick coup of coffee is super convenient and much needed lol!
Stephanie J.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love my Keurig! I like that I can either make a single serving or a whole pot. Definetly a game changer.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?