BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
I cannot express how much I honestly and truly , love, love, love. love. this coffee machine.
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
I love this coffee machine it's the best such a wide verity or things you can make and enjoy
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing coffee maker! It's fast and easy to use, and very reliable! Makes coffee in seconds!
Kennedy D.
Charlevoix, MI
Love it but is obviously bad for the environment. you should look into bio degradable k-cups.
Vickie L.
Dalton
Absolutely Love It ,, Makes my Coffee taste so much better, I can make it regular or strong !
Zenaida H.
Phoenix, AZ
Great machine! Nice and simple to use. This was my 1st and I feel no need for anything else.
Maria M.
Sullivan, MO
I love it because it easy to clean and makes one hot cup fast when you need it in the morning
Cindy C.
Amazing!!! Fast and easy to have my morning coffee every day.. love trying different flavors
Romina C.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love my keurig!... Use it all day everyday!... Can't get enough of it!... Love!...
Vilma S.
The Woodlands, TX
Love how every morning i do my coffee and its all i hot when i get up and got to work love it
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?