BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Laurie M.
Milwaukee , WI
I love my keurig, it's so convenient when you only want one or two cups quickly in the morning!
Kari M.
Just what you need to get your day going. Quickly and easily makes a great cup of fresh coffee
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love my coffee maker! Just got it this last Christmas and I haven't stopped using it since :)
Austin R.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally like this coffee machine nothing is better than waking up to a nice cup of coffee.
Aimee P.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect when you want a quick cup of coffee or tea! You can use the K cups of your own coffee!
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
Absolutely amazing and super quick and easy to use whenever I'm in a rush to get out the door.
Christina R.
Port Richey
I love my coffee maker it's my dream come true for coffee shop and yummy I love it any time of
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
It's amazing love it use it all the time for tea and coffee and hot chocolate has amazing uses
Kelsey G.
Greensburg, PA
Great when working properly. Needs to be cleaned too often to brew full cup. Only used for tea.
Kennedy D.
Charlevoix, MI
Love it but is obviously bad for the environment. you should look into bio degradable k-cups.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?