BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Diana S.
It is great product. It is easy to ha my coffee without a big mess. I love how practical it is.
Melanie M.
Titusville, FL
Luv it!!!! This was a great product to purchase. My family enjoy it to. I suggest you try it!!
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Love keurig!! Such a great coffee maker with a bunch of different coffee flavors! I love coffee
Alexandra P.
Mission, TX
Absolutely amazing and super quick and easy to use whenever I'm in a rush to get out the door.
Aimee P.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect when you want a quick cup of coffee or tea! You can use the K cups of your own coffee!
Charles H.
Bishopville, SC
Honestly one of the most convenient products I own. I don't see how more people don't own this.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love my coffee maker! Just got it this last Christmas and I haven't stopped using it since :)
Toubee Y.
Paris, AR
Best bang for the buck when it comes to available features and cost among the different models.
Austin R.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally like this coffee machine nothing is better than waking up to a nice cup of coffee.
Victoria  E.
I like the versatility of the Kerrigan! I can brew tea, coffee and soup! The tastes do not mix.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?