BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Rebekah S.
I love my Keurig! I have the reusable filter for coffee and some k cups for different flavors.
Toubee Y.
Paris, AR
Best bang for the buck when it comes to available features and cost among the different models.
Kari M.
Just what you need to get your day going. Quickly and easily makes a great cup of fresh coffee
Charles H.
Bishopville, SC
Honestly one of the most convenient products I own. I don't see how more people don't own this.
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
It's amazing love it use it all the time for tea and coffee and hot chocolate has amazing uses
Melanie M.
Titusville, FL
Luv it!!!! This was a great product to purchase. My family enjoy it to. I suggest you try it!!
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love my coffee maker! Just got it this last Christmas and I haven't stopped using it since :)
Kelsey G.
Greensburg, PA
Great when working properly. Needs to be cleaned too often to brew full cup. Only used for tea.
Diana S.
It is great product. It is easy to ha my coffee without a big mess. I love how practical it is.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing coffee maker! It's fast and easy to use, and very reliable! Makes coffee in seconds!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?